Sports Whos the best basketball player ?

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
Hands down, Stephen Curry deserves to be MVP right now.
No doubt, even though James Harden has been a beast this season, Curry lead the Warriors to the best record in the league, and has played consistently throughout the season. Not to mention that Game-Tying three in game 3 versus the Pelicans :cool:

Crimzr

Do somethin' for a boss
Apr 12, 2015
Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Stephen Curry are NO where near the status LeBron James is at. It isn't all about rings but none of them compare to LBJ right now.

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
Stephen Curry won MVP. Am I saying he is close to LeBron James ? Not at all. Is there anyone close to him in this era ? Not at all. But we all know that Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, and Stephen are superstars and if not yet, then they will be.

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
Is there anyone close to him in this era ? Not at all.
G - PTS - FG - FG% - 3P% - FT% - OREB - DREB - REB - AST - STL - TO - PF

81 - 32 - 10.5 - 50.3% - 39.1% - 87.3% - 0.7 - 6.7 - 7.4 - 5.5 - 1.3 - 3.5 - 2.1 - Kevin Durant
77 - 27.1 - 10 - 56.7% - 37.9% - 75% - 1.1 - 5.9 - 6.9 - 6.3 - 1.6 - 3.5 - 1.6 - LeBron James

This is comparing the 2013-2014 stats, considering Durant was injured for most of the 2014-2015 season. While I know that LeBron is still the best player, you can't go out on a limb and say nobody is close to him in this era.

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
G - PTS - FG - FG% - 3P% - FT% - OREB - DREB - REB - AST - STL - TO - PF
81 - 32 - 10.5 - 50.3% - 39.1% - 87.3% - 0.7 - 6.7 - 7.4 - 5.5 - 1.3 - 3.5 - 2.1 - Kevin Durant
77 - 27.1 - 10 - 56.7% - 37.9% - 75% - 1.1 - 5.9 - 6.9 - 6.3 - 1.6 - 3.5 - 1.6 - LeBron James

This is comparing the 2013-2014 stats, considering Durant was injured for most of the 2014-2015 season. While I know that LeBron is still the best player, you can't go out on a limb and say nobody is close to him in this era.
What LeBron is doing in his career is very incredible. Kevin Durant has shown that he belongs this league with the other top dogs. He already has his first MVP trophy and he is a superstar. I could believe that Durant could be the closest player to LeBron.

KingDubz

Dec 11, 2014
Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Stephen Curry are NO where near the status LeBron James is at. It isn't all about rings but none of them compare to LBJ right now.
Thats why im saying, Tbh GSW had a advantage cavs lost 2 starting all stars in the finals.

iLuzDemSkittles

Jun 18, 2015
Don' forget about Lebron James. The best basketball player won more MVPS, than all of your suggestions. Kyrie has them crossovers and hes a shooter. So i agree with you about Kyrie.

Thats why im saying, Tbh GSW had a advantage cavs lost 2 starting all stars in the finals.
Thank you, they lost their key pg, and their key pf. We had some great backups, but without them, we arent gonna win. But it was a good battle. The better team had a advantge.
We're gonna come back next year thou.

Edwin_

Aug 16, 2015
Don' forget about Lebron James. The best basketball player won more MVPS, than all of your suggestions. Kyrie has them crossovers and hes a shooter. So i agree with you about Kyrie.

Thank you, they lost their key pg, and their key pf. We had some great backups, but without them, we arent gonna win. But it was a good battle. The better team had a advantge.
We're gonna come back next year thou.
LeBron James is currently the best player in the game hands-down, but you can't forget about Kevin Durant and Anthony Davis, who will probably dethrone LeBron in the next two or three years as he continues to age and lose his elite athleticism. Without a good jumpshot, LeBron is going to be like Dwayne Wade towards the end of his career - struggling.

iLuzDemSkittles

Jun 18, 2015
LeBron James is currently the best player in the game hands-down, but you can't forget about Kevin Durant and Anthony Davis, who will probably dethrone LeBron in the next two or three years as he continues to age and lose his elite athleticism. Without a good jumpshot, LeBron is going to be like Dwayne Wade towards the end of his career - struggling.
No, Carmelo is struggling for the past 2 or 3 seasons. The Knicks havent been in the playoffs, since 2012. or 2011. They have been at the bottom of the League for 2 years now, and its gonna continue. Durant, is gonna be good. but they didnt go to the playoffs last year also, so.. Lebron is gonna be #1 for a while.

Edwin_

Aug 16, 2015
No, Carmelo is struggling for the past 2 or 3 seasons. The Knicks havent been in the playoffs, since 2012. or 2011. They have been at the bottom of the League for 2 years now, and its gonna continue. Durant, is gonna be good. but they didnt go to the playoffs last year also, so.. Lebron is gonna be #1 for a while.
Do you even watch basketball like that bro? The only reasons the GSW had an easy trip to the NBA Finals last year was because Kevin Durant was injured for the majority of the season. Watch next year when Durant is fully healthy, he's going to be unstoppable like always, the dude can average 40 if he wants to.

And Carmelo Anthony chose money over rings, he'll never win an NBA Championship while a member of the New York Knicks, and since he's on contract for the next four years (or basically past his peak years) when he does decide to leave he won't be good enough to lead a team. I used to like Carmelo Anthony a lot, but that shit killed me.

iLuzDemSkittles

Jun 18, 2015
Do you even watch basketball like that bro? The only reasons the GSW had an easy trip to the NBA Finals last year was because Kevin Durant was injured for the majority of the season. Watch next year when Durant is fully healthy, he's going to be unstoppable like always, the dude can average 40 if he wants to.

And Carmelo Anthony chose money over rings, he'll never win an NBA Championship while a member of the New York Knicks, and since he's on contract for the next four years (or basically past his peak years) when he does decide to leave he won't be good enough to lead a team. I used to like Carmelo Anthony a lot, but that shit killed me.
Bro, just shut up. I dont want hear, false complaints.

And are you fucking kidding me, Lebron gets 35+ every fucking game. You dont know shit about basketball, nigga get the fuck out.

Edwin_

Aug 16, 2015
Bro, just shut up. I dont want hear, false complaints.

And are you fucking kidding me, Lebron gets 35+ every fucking game. You dont know shit about basketball, nigga get the fuck out.
Throughout the past seven seasons LeBron hasn't even averaged 30 a game.
ocR0eJ5.png

Kevin Durant on the other hand has done it TWICE
vmG1kYd.png

iLuzDemSkittles

Jun 18, 2015
Edwin, if you can calculate the points. a 29.7, is basically 30 points mate.

And Lebron James did it twice also, where ever your gettin your information from, its wrong.

Nah my mistake he did it 3 times.

Edwin_

Aug 16, 2015
Edwin, if you can calculate the points. a 29.7, is basically 30 points mate.
Okay, GREAT, he did it twice in his entire 10+ year career. Kevin Durant has done it twice in his was shorter career, and it hasn't been 29.9 points, it's been a legitimate 30+.
If you're gonna reply with some stupid shit don't expect a reply from me.

You're an idiot, we clearly got the information from the same website.

iLuzDemSkittles

Jun 18, 2015
If your gonna reply to anything, i recall Lebron James beating Kevin in the finals. And it was a blow out, am i correct, the record was 4-1, and that proves Lebron was better, if your gonna reply to me with some retarded shit, dont reply at all, your the most pathetic, person I've talked to, in my whole life. And i recall, how many rings does Kevin, got ???? 0 right, My point made.

Edwin_

Aug 16, 2015
If your gonna reply to anything, i recall Lebron James beating Kevin in the finals. And it was a blow out, am i correct, the record was 4-1, and that proves Lebron was better, if your gonna reply to me with some retarded shit, dont reply at all, your the most pathetic, person I've talked to, in my whole life. And i recall, how many rings does Kevin, got ???? 0 right, My point made.
So by that logic Dirk Nowitzki, Stephen Curry, and Kawhi Leonard are all better than LeBron? Because 2011 against the Mavericks was a blowout, and 2013 against the Spurs was probably the most lob-sided NBA Finals in history.

Users who are viewing this thread