Sports Whos the best basketball player ?

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
I Think Durant is he is a legend when it comes to SF Positon. On the other hand I Think Kyrie is the best point guard I don't know which one to chose:(

Baller

Nov 1, 2013
At the moment, love it or hate it, it's Lebron James. He is an offensive monster and a defensive beast. In the race for defensive player of the year probably.
By the time he retires, he will probably be top 10 or at least top 15 of all time. Durant has the skills, but he has no D on James, he isn't faster or stronger than him.
Don't get me wrong, I don't like the Heat and I'm not one of those bandwagoners, but you have to be honest. Lebron is unstoppable.

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
LeBron defence is garbage. He sticks his foot out when he sticks d so he can catch up to the other player. His offence isn't so bad. He think he all that when he dunk over A Point guard, well LeBron is humongous. He don't act humongous when someone just rip the ball from him. He cry and say foul. Also LeBron James do continuation a lot! He can be at half court and the Referee blow the whistle and he still take his time and dunk. Then they give him the point. Now Durant is way better then that justsaying. its my opioin.

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
PG - Chris Paul: Averaging a double double in points and assists. Stephen Curry is right behind him, mainly do to his great 3 PT percentage, but he turns over the ball more.
SG - James Harden: Solid stats all around, although his defense is almost non-existent.
SF - Kevin Durant: Season stats are better than James (they are roughly the same height, except James has a bigger build. Durant still gets more rebounds per game).
PF - Anthony Davis: Has been beasting it this year. Sucks that he got injured.
C - Kevin Love: Dominating the boards this season while putting up 20+ points a game.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
'Cause I'm a fan of the pacers - Paul George is where it's at, that guy knows how to dunk.

However on a serious note: Chris Bosh is pretty sweet at the 3 pointers.

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
3points and dunks don't matter. It matters bout all-round including defense.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
3points and dunks don't matter. It matters bout all-round including defense.
It's a matter of my opinion, you think differently to what I do. When you say best I like to think of most enjoyable to watch as in the "best entertainer"/skilled.

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
It's a matter of my opinion, you think differently to what I do. When you say best I like to think of most enjoyable to watch as in the "best entertainer"/skilled.

True, but I was just saying bro. your opinions don't matter to the nba. im talking about stats and things that's been seen from most people that you know of. Now if other people saying also then sure u can say that. Actually it don't matter it does matter on your opinion.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
True, but I was just saying bro. your opinions don't matter to the nba. im talking about stats and things that's been seen from most people that you know of. Now if other people saying also then sure u can say that. Actually it don't matter it does matter on your opinion.
Yeah man I wasn't sure on how you meant the question but there was nothing in the OP about it being a legit saying instead of an opinion so I said my opinion. I see what you're saying though :p

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Obviously I'm the best Basket Ball player

Kobe Bryant is the man. Dem 3 Points will kill you.

Keyon

The Realest Nigga Ever
Dec 22, 2013
To be honest Kobe Bryant is better . Hes has more rings and knowledge in basketball than Durant and Lebron .

Crup

weeeeee
Jul 25, 2010
Best basketball player of all time is Hakeem Olajuwon. The current best basketball player is Kevin Durant.

Last edited:

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
Let's not forget Carmelo Anthony. He's basically a Kevin Durant , Lebron, and Kobe in one body as he can shot from long-range, post-up in the paint, and bring it to the basket.

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
Tim Tebow all the way. I love his Christian values, stats don't matter.
Basketball... Not football
Let's not forget Carmelo Anthony. He's basically a Kevin Durant , Lebron, and Kobe in one body as he can shot from long-range, post-up in the paint, and bring it to the basket.
Yess Melo is the 2nd greatest player, he not kevin durant though.

Users who are viewing this thread