1. Tired of not being able to see links? Want to chat with other members? Need help?

2. Community Awards!
    Have you voted yet? Take part in DevBest's yearly community awards! Click here to find out more.

Who is still in the "scene" that was in the scene a few years back?

Discussion in 'Habbo Retros' started by Olaf, Oct 27, 2014.

1. GarettM

GarettM Programmer

i joined habbo.com 6 years ago when i was really into virtual reality and virtual worlds and the hole concept habbo was cool because i could talk to people and make my own room witch in middle school i couldn't.. i stopped playing right when v32 or something came out and know i just fallow whats happening in the habbo community.

2. Promto

Promto New Member

i joined 2007

3. MANS_NOT_HOT

MANS_NOT_HOT this is what democracy looks like

I'm pretty sure we were at R59 6 years ago

I joined .com 9 years ago and retros 7 years ago

4. JeeCee

JeeCee Member

I got into the whole habbo retro scene about 6 years ago, and I left about 3 years ago (when I was't addicted to Habbo anymore).

5. Elijah

Elijah <?php die($you);

Played Habbo since before I was 10 (over 10 years ago not sure when), I played Habbo religiously and spent a fortune on credits... Made my first retro shortly after, had no clue what I was doing so never got anywhere with that.
    Moved to Spain after and my WiFi router wouldn't let me port-forward but luckily enough it was back when people didn't use passwords on their routers, so I used my neighbours network and an old crappy laptop to host the retro, but it was great and didn't need Hamachi. I miss v18 :( I dislike the newer versions of Habbo, but occasionally go on retros every now and again...

Pinkman likes this.
  6. BrainCMS

BrainCMS Brain is live, Live is Brain

Been around since Habbo was v18,
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 10, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 10, 2017 ---
    V18 is love... I miss it

Elijah likes this.
  7. Robbo

Robbo Cooked unit

still in the scene, been apart of it since 207

8. Sledmore

Sledmore Chaturbate Livestreamer Staff Member FindRetros Moderator

Lots of us. :D (...sadly).

Been playing Habbo/retros since about 2007, got into development maybe 2008/2009? Proper into it about 2010ish.

9. Wickd

Wickd The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table

Holy fucking shit i just realized i've been playing Habbo for a decade now.
    I'm putting that on my next staff application, who's going to top that?

NO4H and Pinkman like this.