Who is still in the "scene" that was in the scene a few years back?

Olaf

Oct 27, 2014
After just recently joining back onto a few forums that include Habbo i've noticed that everyone who is now in the community is quite new compared to like 4-5 years back. I was just curious as to who is still in the "scene" who used to be in the Habbo retro scene like 4-5 years ago?

Donnyschr

Sep 13, 2014
I'm in the scene since 2004 - 2005. The beginning of habbo Netherland, and im still in the scene. I recently leaved RZ, because there's just to many hater's there and flamer's.

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
Joined habbo in 09' joined my 1st retro in 2010 now I'm back to habbo :p I've got bc and hc and an agency.

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
I've been here permanently from 2007 and 2012, then sadly lost interest and have only just started popping on every now and again to see how it's changing!

Wux

http://beta.ziphotel.org/
Mar 6, 2011
'04 user here. I shift back from time to time. Development for Habbo can get so repetitive.

BitchesLoveCake

Dec 8, 2014
Used to bum habbo. Tried opening a retro upon the hamachi thing that was rather interesting. Stopped playing habbo when i discovered minecraft.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I been in the Scene since I was 7 believe it or not, when I turned 8 I made my first v26 Retro.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I used to play habbo when I was a youngster back in 2008/09 when it was the gold coins in the purse thing, then I didn't play it until me and some friends found an hotel called force hotel the r26, we then played that all the time & used to be one of the top gamblers with cinos and more xD
while playing that I wanted to create my own Just to have the ADM badge, back in day i use to think it was something special lol
anyway after that I learned how to make my own then made more and more and here I am :)

Users who are viewing this thread