White client /Emulator Problems & Need Developer

Vape

Jun 12, 2017
I'm not educated when it comes to r63b. I have everything set up but the client isn't right and it's constantly a new problem. I'm using Plus Emulator Release 1 and I'm getting a white client. If it's not a white client it's an entire other issue so it's obvious that something is wrong. If anyone can message me maybe we use TeamViewer and fix the issue.

Any help is appreciated, this is such a headache. :(

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015
I'm not educated when it comes to r63b. I have everything set up but the client isn't right and it's constantly a new problem. I'm using Plus Emulator Release 1 and I'm getting a white client. If it's not a white client it's an entire other issue so it's obvious that something is wrong. If anyone can message me maybe we use TeamViewer and fix the issue.

Any help is appreciated, this is such a headache. :(

Are required ports open?
Does your swf revision match your EMU?

Drop the following
  • client.php
  • config.php
  • external_variables
  • emu config

Vape

Jun 12, 2017
Are required ports open?

Drop the following
  • client.php
  • config.php
  • external_variables
  • emu config
Thank you! It was my client.php. Everything seems to be working except the Floor Plan tool. When saving a floorplan it just reloads the room and goes to a black screen. :(

Are required ports open?

Drop the following
  • client.php
  • config.php
  • external_variables
  • emu config
& Wow! I had no clue you were the one who coded the Jail System. I want to add it but I'm so clueless when it comes to emulator errors.

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015

& Wow! I had no clue you were the one who coded the Jail System. I want to add it but I'm so clueless when it comes to emulator errors.
Message me with the errors you're getting.

Thank you! It was my client.php. Everything seems to be working except the Floor Plan tool. When saving a floorplan it just reloads the room and goes to a black screen. :(

Check your emu errors. And my friend had this issue before but turns out he was just creating retarded room models.

Vape

Jun 12, 2017

Message me with the errors you're getting.
Check your emu errors. And my friend had this issue before but turns out he was just creating retarded room models.

I currently don't have enough replies to direct message you. Here are the errors that I'm getting:
(btw, thank you so much for all of your help.) <3_<3
Error in query: UPDATE `users` SET `online` = '0', `auth_ticket` = NULL
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Column 'auth_ticket' cannot be null
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at Plus.Database.Adapter.QueryAdapter.RunQuery() in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\Database\Adapter\QueryAdapter.cs:line 177

Error in packet [189] BODY: [0][0][0][0][0]????:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Gamemap.GenerateMaps(Boolean checkLines) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\GameMap.cs:line 223
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.Room..ctor(RoomData Data) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\Room.cs:line 162
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.LoadRoom(Int32 Id) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 419
at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.Habbo.PrepareRoom(Int32 Id, String Password) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Users\Habbo.cs:line 1168
at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Rooms.Connection.OpenFlatConnectionEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Rooms\Connection\OpenFlatConnectionEvent.cs:line 18
at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 156
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 73

Error in packet [618] BODY: [0]myworld_view[0]owner:Saint:
System.ArgumentException: Column 'has_forum' does not belong to table Table.
at System.Data.DataRow.GetDataColumn(String columnName)
at System.Data.DataRow.get_Item(String columnName)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Groups.GroupManager.TryGetGroup(Int32 Id, Group& Group) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Groups\GroupManager.cs:line 59
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 106
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 400
at Plus.HabboHotel.Navigator.NavigatorHandler.Search(ServerPacket Message, SearchResultList SearchResult, String SearchData, GameClient Session, Int32 FetchLimit) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Navigator\NavigatorHandler.cs:line 52
at Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Navigator.NavigatorSearchResultSetComposer..ctor(String Category, String Data, ICollection`1 SearchResultLists, GameClient Session, Int32 GoBack, Int32 FetchLimit) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\Outgoing\Navigator\New\NavigatorSearchResultSetComposer.cs:line 29
at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Navigator.NewNavigatorSearchEvent.Parse(GameClient session, ClientPacket packet) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Navigator\New\NewNavigatorSearchEvent.cs:line 40
at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 156
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 73

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
By this :
Code:
SET@@global.sql_mode ='';
That's a quick fix but if you restart MySQL then you'll have to keep running this. If you Google "How to disable MySQL strict mode" then it'll show you how to permanently disable it, making it easier so you don't have to keep applying that query.

Users who are viewing this thread