What webhoster should i have for my retro?

vik93

Dec 29, 2010
What site should i make my retro hotel on?

I guess dont work, help me :)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
What site should i make my retro hotel on?

I guess dont work, help me :)
If you are looking for a paid one, use . Or for free one, . Also do take note you need a VPS/dedicated server to run the emulator (Phoenix, Butterfly, Uber, Rev etc..) or to run the server (Bloodline etc.).

Crup

weeeeee
Jul 25, 2010
If you are looking for a paid one, use . Or for free one, . Also do take note you need a VPS/dedicated server to run the emulator (Phoenix, Butterfly, Uber, Rev etc..) or to run the server (Bloodline etc.).

He should rather avoid using 000webhost because, they don't permit habbo retros and they will suspend your account. I suggest for a free hosting and they do give free sub domains.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
He should rather avoid using 000webhost because, they don't permit habbo retros and they will suspend your account. I suggest for a free hosting and they do give free sub domains.
Never knew that but thanks for reminding me. But I used to host illegal Habbo contents there before, lol. :up:

, take

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
If you've never seen a hotel r63 run off webs, why bother seeing if you can.
I've had some person with a html iframe loader for v18 complain they couldn't make the loader have 'newskool' and that it was 'oldskool'
Can you explain how you thought you can make a r63 on webs? :l

Users who are viewing this thread