GTA V Was GTA V a waste of Money?

Navigation

Posting Freak
Feb 15, 2012
The game has been interesting as I indulged within the story mode and the range of content is exquisite. The online didn't appeal to me as I tried to progress but I believe that the money I spent on it was worth it.

Although, I believe that the story line was too short.

Graphics

May 6, 2012
No, it wasn't a waste. I think gta v is a very good game and I would give it 10/10. I have it myself for ps3 and it's fun :).

Syntax

Tristen
Aug 9, 2013
It's decent. They could of made it a lot better by adding in little things. Like on GTA 4 you could enter restaurants, but on here they took it out. The restaurants make it more realistic in my opinion. And driving really fast is a bit difficult as well, which I dislike. Other then that, it's an amazing game.

HowToHayden

Oct 16, 2013
I love it! It's easily one of the best games this year. Will continue to play it regardless to whether or not others do. :D

Skid

Oct 31, 2013
Got a Feltzer, Surano and a BF Bifta, the Bifta is fucking fun it's like a dune buggy but in like a square shape, it's got massive exhausts on the back, 2 of them going diagonally up and no ones noticed it's out of the beach bum pack and i'm getting messages like modder facepalm.jpg? LOL, but it was worth it

Aspiree

Nov 27, 2013
No I don't think it was a waste of money but the campaign is boring once you've completed it.Online is funny with friends tho :D

90s > Present
Jun 18, 2012
It wasn't a waste of money, however the campaign was short and the online got old in a few weeks.

Robbo

Cooked unit
Jan 5, 2013
As soon as one game comes out people play it until there favourite comes out, which is usually Ghosts. Notice how a lot of people played GTA V when it came out then switched over to ghosts? That's exactly what happened to GTA IV, don't see a difference though. You run around kill people do missions, thats all. Thats all on GTA IV so no point on buying the newer version IMO. I feel sorry for the people who put money into this game, you're stupid

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
As soon as one game comes out people play it until there favourite comes out, which is usually Ghosts. Notice how a lot of people played GTA V when it came out then switched over to ghosts? That's exactly what happened to GTA IV, don't see a difference though. You run around kill people do missions, thats all. Thats all on GTA IV so no point on buying the newer version IMO. I feel sorry for the people who put money into this game, you're stupid

Im taking it you're a call of duty fan?

Every new call of duty game that has been released over the past 5 years has been exactly the same as the previous one, just updated graphics. You're logic of, every gta game is the same as the one before it applies to pretty much game sequel ever made.

Robbo

Cooked unit
Jan 5, 2013
Im taking it you're a call of duty fan?

Every new call of duty game that has been released over the past 5 years has been exactly the same as the previous one, just updated graphics. You're logic of, every gta game is the same as the one before it applies to pretty much game sequel ever made.

yeah i don't mind call of duty, but no i like GTA a lot more. I just don't get the new titles because i don't see a difference from the previous version, just like call of duty. Whole reason why i don't play the new games. I only play MW3

Syntax

Tristen
Aug 9, 2013
yeah i don't mind call of duty, but no i like GTA a lot more. I just don't get the new titles because i don't see a difference from the previous version, just like call of duty. Whole reason why i don't play the new games. I only play MW3

Users who are viewing this thread