GTA V Was GTA V a waste of Money?

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
Do you guys think GTA V was a waste of Money? I think so because when I first went Online, Some guy had a tank and was hiding in the Los Santos wall and was killing everybody, Also everybody is doing the Money Glitch and getting tons and tons of Money...... The Game is fucked now, ever since people knew about the Money Glitch, and the Wall glitches. people are abusing it.

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
imo yes, its too boring for me

Exactly, It's Boring you can't even do anything Online because of Hackers/Glitchers abusing and killing other people.... I might go back to the Store and return it, or get a new game....

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
i'm currently Waiting for watch dogs but it has been set back to spring 2014 instead of december 19th

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Yeah same, Now apperantly every time you blow up a enemy car its $9000 Fine or w.e :L if that's true then thats shit tbh

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
Yeah same, Now apperantly every time you blow up a enemy car its $9000 Fine or w.e :L if that's true then thats shit tbh

Yeah if your car is insured, Because I had a really good car and some idiot who was hacking He had a Tank and he blew up my Car and they had to pay

Matthewza

Posting Freak
Apr 20, 2012
When they pay does the money goto the person who car they blew up or not?

Once they Blow up your Car and your car is insured, You don't have to pay to get the car back. Also no they don't get the money

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
You foolish person. You can't judge an entire game based on the actions of it's players, nor can you judge it based on a few glitches. Just because you got into a lobby full of people that glitch does not make the game a waste of money and does not mean you have to post a thread like this saying derogatory things about the game just because you're butthurt over a few glitches that are getting patched.

The fact that your considering taking back the game over this infuriates me, you've probably already completed the campaign, don't be such a little bitch and suck it up.

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Ontopic: It's worth it, even though I have hardly played it I enjoy playing it when I do, I didn't buy it for online rather then the actual game itself and the graphics and everything makes it worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Although I didn't buy it, it's an amazing game.
They've really got it spot on for me (story mode is so much fun).
If you're playing online, you'll need some friends cos it's pretty boring going solo

Trill

Jul 11, 2013
Quit your bitchin'. Not every game is perfectly done. Not even Call of Duty or Battlefield, which I'm sure you complained about as well.

Swifteh_Xo

It's time to be swift
Aug 27, 2013
Honestly I don't enjoy the online as much as the offline: only because the online got way to repetitive. even as you level up the missions are still pretty much the same as the rest of them when you are a lower level, the only difference is the payout at the end, and the difficulty of the enemies in the mission. So imo not really a waste of money just I wish Rockstar would improve the online a little more than what they already have.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Well worth it for me, i loved the story mode, and online i tend to play with friends so there's nothing to worry about in regards to getting pwnd every second which seems to be your case here

TheDarkKnight

Jul 23, 2012
I reckon it was worth it to be fair. Ok it has a few minor issues here n' there but doesn't pretty much all games you purchase?
And yeah you'll always have hackers and glitchers. Doesn't mean the game is shit.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I could give two fucks less honestly about the actual story line for GTA V. I am in love with the online mode. Even though I am only Level 8, and theres plenty of glitches to go around its still quite a lot of fun to go shooting some cops or do missions with my friends. It was worth every cent. Now Ghosts on the other hand was just another COD

Users who are viewing this thread