Vikimg [BETA TESTERS NEEDED]

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Due to complications, we need to postpone the closed BETA of Vikimg. This also includes the BETA applications, as everyone that's applied, will have to apply again at once the new application process is up and running.

I applied, but I guess I won't again considering how unreliable this has proven to be.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
I applied, but I guess I won't again considering how unreliable this has proven to be.
Guess i'll have to prove you wrong when the entire thing is up and running, already took what happened in consideration and i can say that it won't happen twice (you can thank @eckostylez for that).

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Apparently, Khalil misinterpreted the date set. He thought I had already chosen the applicants, so he dropped the table. Applicants were to be chosen after Dec. 6.
Fortunately, I've got 17 applications backed up, and can choose out from those. Yours are among those.

The 6 that didn't get backed up, may have been the ones that applied during the period of Nov. 26-30. Those who applied then, can apply by sending me Username and Email through a PM. I doubt there'll be a new application script anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread