VexASE - Coming Soon

Ubuntu

Professional Slag
Apr 2, 2015
@0AK This is a known problem and for some reason TinyMCE don't like google chrome, are you using google chrome? If so, try using opera or mozilla firefox.

Ubuntu

Professional Slag
Apr 2, 2015
It might but if not i'd reccomend downloading opera, it's exactly like google chrome basically

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
You should not even be owning a hotel if you can't help yourself figure this out... OKAY When you create news what table goes it go into? Why not go check if that column exists!? Just an idea.
Bro shut the fuck up. All you do is comment negatively on people's comments and threads. I have never worked with hk with this many problems. Stop worrying about other people and their issues. I have r63b, so their was errors to come along. And it wasnt missing any tables. I just had to run some queries.

OMRetros

Sep 25, 2014
@Vex if you have a stable r63b server can u give me a copy? Like about how many users can it hold..? What are major bugs? Any Lag? Thanks bro..

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Bro shut the fuck up. All you do is comment negatively on people's comments and threads. I have never worked with hk with this many problems. Stop worrying about other people and their issues. I have r63b, so their was errors to come along. And it wasnt missing any tables. I just had to run some queries.
Learn what the hell I said first before trying to be a smart ass please, I told you you were missing COLUMNS in your cms_news and those queries you ran ADDED those columns.. and tbh you shouldn't be owning a hotel if you can't even code HTML/PHP and you don't know what you're doing. If you want to, you need to start on localhost and play around with it yourself before trying to make a public hotel because guess what. Your hotel is going to fail because all your doing is copying and pasting other peoples work together, and you don't actually know what you are doing.

Thanks for your feedback about what I do because I don't just comment negatively, I hate the fact that when I joined DevBest is was majority of people wanting to learn, and now all it is , is people like you who want everyone else to spoon feed them their answers and do everything for them. I would like to see DevBest with more developers such as @Khalil @Sledmore who actually help the community and release well coded/developed things and tbh I try to follow in both of their footsteps, they are great people. I mean I know I don't have the best attitude towards people, but that's because the longer I am on devbest the more and more people who join just for answers, and less to learn.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
I owned retros since 10. Technically the people who released the work should be doing the fixes. And thats why most hotel owners hire extra staff, coders, etc. All the owner is really supposed to do is run the hotel, pay the fees, and i do know partial html, php, etc

Ubuntu

Professional Slag
Apr 2, 2015
Sorry for not releasing the update yesterday, I was busy with some work, when I get home today it will be released.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I owned retros since 10. Technically the people who released the work should be doing the fixes. And thats why most hotel owners hire extra staff, coders, etc. All the owner is really supposed to do is run the hotel, pay the fees, and i do know partial html, php, etc
Still, You post on here saying you have no idea what a simple error means (That tells you the column name, and the database table name) So common sense is to go see why you're getting the error. And that error is common on the regular CMS not even just the housekeeping, so you can't blame me for telling you to try to actually piece it together and look for yourself and it was your fault for not running the queries?

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I seen earlier in the thread, when you were referring to your CMS has been customized (to the extremity that it can be made into it's own CMS), I would just like to say that you're still using a Rev base - and adding extra params to the configuration & template engine doesn't make it completely yours, or even really customized. So don't release some slightly modified RevCMS claiming to be a higher-up developer. You have a decent housekeeping here, but unfortunately most of it was already there, and you modified it to work with your database, in all honestly it would've made more since to just modify your database a little to work with it, due to it probably being the news tables, etc - nothing major & you lack proper experiences. However, good luck.

Ubuntu

Professional Slag
Apr 2, 2015
Yes guys, it's being released today, I tried to release it yesterday but I had plans so it's coming out today for sure.

@Leader
I did that but modifying the database was not the point, modifying it to work with the current gold tree and current phoenix emulator databases instead of adding to them reduces errors.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
When a lot of people dont use those emulators tbh, And for anyone that does I feel sorry for them.

Ubuntu

Professional Slag
Apr 2, 2015
lol? It works with more than goldtree and phoenix, i'm basically just saying, all the databases are the same except a few small changes to the tables and that's what I did, it works with every emulator currently, even R63B such as uberemu or silverware

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Then you should fix it yourself if you know what you're doing ye?

OMRetros

Sep 25, 2014
@Leader not everyone knows C# or knows how to fix emulators and other things.. The only reason we use gold tree emulator and pheonix is because those are the only ones we can get our hands on and it is also stable.. Why not use gte lol even tho I hate it..

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
lol? It works with more than goldtree and phoenix, i'm basically just saying, all the databases are the same except a few small changes to the tables and that's what I did, it works with every emulator currently, even R63B such as uberemu or silverware
The IDK project uses a custom database
SierraEMU
MangoEMU

Users who are viewing this thread