VexASE - Coming Soon

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I get this error when trying to create news. Also I cant even type in the longstory field. And images don't work when trying to choose one for article.

You should not even be owning a hotel if you can't help yourself figure this out... OKAY When you create news what table goes it go into? Why not go check if that column exists!? Just an idea.

OMRetros

Sep 25, 2014
You should not even be owning a hotel if you can't help yourself figure this out... OKAY When you create news what table goes it go into? Why not go check if that column exists!? Just an idea.
LOOL bro you are hilarious xD! " You should not even be owning a hotel ".. :)

Ubuntu

Professional Slag
Apr 2, 2015
UPDATE! Update will be coming out when I get home today so be prepared to download :p

Ubuntu

Professional Slag
Apr 2, 2015
@JayCustom It was not his fault, the table did infact exist but it being r63b it errored, this hk works with r63b but has many faults. Really depends on the type of db you use.

Ubuntu

Professional Slag
Apr 2, 2015
@Keshaun Yea haha my hotel is up and working fine, the emu has a bit of bugs though.

And yea, I will be releasing my old cms since I don't use it anymore but i'm not giving it for free, if you want to pay me 5$ usd i'll give you the custom emu and swfs along with it.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Yeah, but seems to be the stable version for it. The ones higher are in spanish a little. But theres like two threads full fo bug fixes for plus emu on rage zone. Anyways good luck

Ubuntu

Professional Slag
Apr 2, 2015
My friend aaron has been working with retros for years, he's sorting out the bugs and when he's done I can give you the fixed emu ;p

LewisBHS

Dec 28, 2014
I would like to start by saying thank you for the 10% credit, even though I deserve most of it due to the lack of work you have done to it.
This part of it is incorrect
It was so old however most of the code was outdated, didn't work, obsolete, etc so I fixed it up, I basically rebuilt and recoded it.
Every function released worked, unless I started it did not work. Yes some of the code is outdated but I see this still uses most of my original code.
I don't see much changes in this apart from a "Statistics box" which has nothing in it.
You may have cleaned it up a little bit but this is not worth a new release without functions such as extra security(Login required for the HK) there is alot of things that could be done in this. I am currently working on a new version of my CMS + HK which will run alot better than this version and will be more organised.

I don't recommend this myself if you want your hotel to be insecure - takes just someone to have your password and they get loads of functions that could ruin your hotel.
Add some type of two-factor-authentication?

If you need any help with this PM me for my skype and I will help you improve this as this is a good base to work off if you know what you are doing.

Last edited:

Ubuntu

Professional Slag
Apr 2, 2015
@LewisBHS I do agree, i'll give you 40% of the credit. But yes, it was outdated for the newer databases such as goldtree and silverware emu. But nice idea, I will add a login in v1.5

Ubuntu

Professional Slag
Apr 2, 2015
It'll be a hell of a job but i'll try my best. If not it'll for sure be in 1.5

LewisBHS

Dec 28, 2014
Here is my comparison of mine and yours.
create_bans.php - you changed minimum rank thats all.
hklogging.php - nothing has been done to this page.
manage_bans.php - you changed minimum rank thats all.
manage_staff.php - you changed minimum rank thats all.
manage_users.php - nothing has been done to this page.
manage_vip.php - you changed minimum rank thats all.
news_create.php - you changed minimum rank thats all.
news_edit.php - you changed minimum rank thats all.
news_manage.php - you changed minimum rank thats all.
settings.php - nothing has been done to this page.
user_passwords.php - you have changed the minimum rank that is all.
view_chatlogs.php - nothing has been done to this page.
hk.php
You added credits to me, thank you but added yourself when you haven't done much.
Removed Statistic code, because you probably didn't see it in the core.
Maybe 98% me, 2% you?

You haven't wrote a SINGLE line of PHP in this and don't even give me much credit.

Ubuntu

Professional Slag
Apr 2, 2015
You're wrong lewis, go look at all the codes dealing with the tags, I would give you 80% cred max.

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
Btw nice work on this but I have a problem, for some reason it's not letting me write in the text box for 'create_news' page ?? This happened on the older version off this hk too.

Users who are viewing this thread