Flash Vap Hotel - New Fun and Welcoming Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiwi

The one and only!
Jan 23, 2014
Vap Hotel is brand new, having just opened to the public yesterday! Our team of BETA testers have work hard for the past week to make sure Vap is ready and perfect for our first public users! We run Plus Emulator paired with a classic RevCMS design, with some light edits. We are excited to begin rolling out a number of exciting events (including the classics like UOTW, ROTW, COTW & GOTW, as well as many exciting in-Client games and events), which come with many cool prizes (including badges, credits, stars, diamonds or rares).

We already have a user-base of between 5-10 daily users, from our BETA testing group and are excited to quickly grow! Our catalogue consists of approximately 8000 pieces of furniture in the catalogue, plus a huge selection of badges, pets and unique clothing! Our economy allows for each user to begin with 40000 credits and 45000 duckets, and users have the opportunity to purchase rares and user-requested pieces of furniture with Stars and Diamonds!

We are, of course, a stable online 24/7, professionally VPS hosted R63B server, with daily database back-ups. Our professional staff team consists of three experienced players in the Habbo and Retro community. Once we hit 20-25 daily active users, we will begin to hire more staff members, primarily in the events department.

While there is still work on both the CMS and Client sides of the Hotel to still be done, we are excited to open up to the public and take your suggestions for improvement!

Come check in to Vap today and see what we're all about!

Index:
6f1S4QX.png

Me:
ZLpRjCT.png

Community:
2GnA4Xy.png

Staff:
p34peF2.png

Rare Values:
SSylvy7.png

Welcome Lounge:
0Leg15j.png

Navigator and Catalogue:
b0UrcZK.png

Attachments

• Index.PNG
    Index.PNG
    964.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
you got any plans for future updates for your retro? would like to see some of your own work on this! looks nice tho best of luck!

Tiwi

The one and only!
Jan 23, 2014
Looks like an average hotel... camera isn't working for me though!
Thanks, I'll look into that!
you got any plans for future updates for your retro? would like to see some of your own work on this! looks nice tho best of luck!
Hi! I am working on a few upgrades currently. These include addition of a former staff page (now complete), cleaning up of the Catalogue (in progress), cleaning up of the client landing screen (also in progress) and a few other back end matters. Of course, our team is working on building a number of public rooms and planning out events.
EDIT: And also have made a series of changes to staff page (country, date of hire, numbers of CFHs)

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
Thanks, I'll look into that!

Hi! I am working on a few upgrades currently. These include addition of a former staff page (now complete), cleaning up of the Catalogue (in progress), cleaning up of the client landing screen (also in progress) and a few other back end matters. Of course, our team is working on building a number of public rooms and planning out events.
EDIT: And also have made a series of changes to staff page (country, date of hire, numbers of CFHs)

nice dude! i look forawrd too seeing more updates in the future good luck with the retro!

Tiwi

The one and only!
Jan 23, 2014
I'm pleased to say that Vap has experienced growth faster than I was expecting! Anyways, I have made a number of edits to the CMS, while sorting out some minor issues with the Client. Attached are some screenshots of the many changes! Additionally, I am pleased to say that I am now recruiting an Event Manager.
You must be registered for see images attach

(and yes, the horrible fluorescent blue enter hotel button will be fixed)

Please let me know if you have feedback and any suggestions! Come on in and meet our welcoming community at . Whether you stay an hour or permanently, come see how our community sets us apart!

Tiwi

The one and only!
Jan 23, 2014
I'm excited to announce some great catalogue updates!
New VIP section in Catalogue (note the cleaned up landing page):

Organized Catalogue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread