UberCMS (Role-Play Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
Updates:
  • Converting over from MySQL to MySQLi engine. (attempting)
  • Finished the first style using bootstrap, will be available upon release
  • Template plugin system now in progress
  • Fixed further registration issues where users were unable to access the client (missing fields)
  • Users are required to register with their valid e-mail which has accounts they can create prior to that.
  • Began working on the Default "Habbo" theme used in Rev, PHPRetro, etc.
  • Began creating an installation so users can install the CMS rather than configuring via config.php
  • Edited the users stats on the client, and customized the client to a more "habboish" theme.
  • Minor bug fixes
Sorry for the lack of attention and updates. Holidays are just around the corner and so are exams. Focus has been elsewhere, but the project has not been forgotten.

Quit

Need help ? Inbox me!
Nov 29, 2013
I can't wait until this is released everything looks perfect keep up the good work dude! 10/10 ! :)

Mikael_Sojka

Jun 22, 2013
The last pic u posted makes me think you edited FabboRp's cms? Lol. But I guess it looks different now?

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
I'm liking the look of this, never really seen a fully working RP skin. Good look, I suggest making space of the free areas also

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
Just a new theme update, this will be available for any role-playing version, I have made compatible versions for the famous v26 and the not-so-famous r63.

21f411751b82fc226b7af3ecf1599ff9.png

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Just modify the index and out into Rev. Not hard?

Sent from my iPod touch using

VaginaMuncher

Mar 17, 2013
Just a new theme update, this will be available for any role-playing version, I have made compatible versions for the famous v26 and the not-so-famous r63.

21f411751b82fc226b7af3ecf1599ff9.png
Wow. Looking brilliant! All I can suggest is fixing the height of the login button. It looks weird. But great keep it up

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
This would make it a lot easier...install the Cms and setup an emulator.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I agree, I think this would be used more if it wasn't for RPs only.
The design is only for roleplays it's almost impossible to make it look good for a non rp.

VaginaMuncher

Mar 17, 2013
The design is only for roleplays it's almost impossible to make it look good for a non rp.

How wrong can you possible get you can remove php functions easily and add regular features without a problem so your invalidnadeshotBruh

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
How wrong can you possible get you can remove php functions easily and add regular features without a problem so your invalidnadeshotBruh
Talking about the design a theme is CSS not php loool. This design is Roleplay only really

VaginaMuncher

Mar 17, 2013
Talking about the design a theme is CSS not php loool. This design is Roleplay only really

you idiot. {username} remove {health} nothing major I've turned things into normal/rp's before learn to code before posting

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
you idiot. {username} remove {health} nothing major I've turned things into normal/rp's before learn to code before posting
@Brontes...You don't understand what I am saying do you?
YcmFqH33bU90.png

Even if you edited that to be for a non-roleplay retro it would look very out of place. Certain designs are only meant for, and should only be meant for roleplays, and or non-roleplays. I would love to see your theme when your done making it for non-roleplays..Guarantee that nobody uses it...besides maybe 1 or 2 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread