[TUT] Working V26 Dcrs [NOOB FRIENDLY]

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Are you sure you have configured them correcly? also make sure the ip to where the server is hosted is correct along with the ports which your emulator is using

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
have a look on the emulator, it will have mus port and game port
normally 30000 and 30001 or 20 and 21, its just above the bottom of where the emulator loads

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
My housekeeping says 20 and 21

Look at what your emulator is using not the housekeepin,
and then put them into the housekeeping

Also im gueesing your making this on your pc? if so put the emulator ip as 127.0.0.1

dallan

Jan 25, 2011
Team viewer please?

Yes its port 20 and 21 and 127.0.0.1 but i changed my house keeping ip to my ip does that matter?

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Team viewer please?

Yes its port 20 and 21 and 127.0.0.1 but i changed my house keeping ip to my ip does that matter?

ok, use your ip if you have portforward, if not use 127.0.0.1, also i have a feeling the dcrs may fail due to using a no-ip, have you tried to replace the no-ip domain with 127.0.0.1? this may work

dallan

Jan 25, 2011
I can try it thanks alot

-------------------------- Post merged 3 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

Still didn't work maybe if I use no-ip and change ip my ip and port forward port 20 and 21 would it work?

-------------------------- Post merged 15 minutes after original post. ---------------------------

I don't know, can you show me on teamviewer?

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
It disconnects when i use them and i did everything correctly.

you set them wrong then, as they work perfectly.
either you have configured the rest of your settings wrong or the server is wrong

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
How do you change the ports in external_variables?

You cant change the ports in external variables. The ports are located on the emulator (when it is turned on) towards the bottom you will see Game Port & MUS Port.
If i remember right you can edit the default ports within the database, but to save you some confusion i reccommend to use the default ones until you have a better understanding of it all

Cyberhost

Sep 17, 2011
Hoping you can help? I am trying to setup any bloody one that will work! I've tried phpretro, holocms etc etc anyway I have phpretro running on my laptop at moment using as the url. So I changes all the changeme's to phpretro.dyndns-free.com/cms. Everything goes great untill after about 30 sec from the main page loading it finely says Ooops can not connect to grand hotel...... That's it.... What is my screw up I made? it has to be me cause everyone says these work. please help this poor NoOb! Thanks in advance.

Edit-------------

Also when I look at the holoemu console i see the following:
18f7nr.jpg

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
, you have configured the dcrs wrong or they are wrongly linked in housekeeping

@alpha, i dont understand what you mean :s

, yes you do. stop being a lazy habbotard and look in the server release section

MakyoKevin

Sep 7, 2011
otice: Undefined variable: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 21

Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 25

Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 48

Notice: Undefined index: user in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 48

Notice: Undefined index: y in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\functions.php on line 33

Notice: Undefined variable: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 50

Notice: Undefined index: rememberme in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\core.php on line 50

Notice: Undefined index: username in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 24

Notice: Undefined index: rememberme in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 25

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 26

Notice: Undefined index: new_landing in C:\xampp\htdocs\templates\login_header.php on line 35

Notice: Undefined index: root in C:\xampp\htdocs\templates\login_header.php on line 46

Notice: Undefined index: root in C:\xampp\htdocs\templates\login_header.php on line 78
Notice: Undefined index: new_landing in C:\xampp\htdocs\templates\login_header.php on line 128
class="process-template">
Notice: Undefined index: new_landing in C:\xampp\htdocs\templates\login_header.php on line 130

Users who are viewing this thread