[TUT] Working V26 Dcrs [NOOB FRIENDLY]

Apr 14, 2011
where's external_variables.txt

I have changed the *changedme* thing to my hotel link. Now what do i write in my hotel house keeping for the dcrs, External Variables and external texts?
Help please :(

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
I have changed the *changedme* thing to my hotel link. Now what do i write in my hotel house keeping for the dcrs, External Variables and external texts?
Help please :(

external vars - yourdomain.com/where your dcrs are located/external_variables.txt
external texts - yourdomain.com/where your dcrs are located/external_texts.txt
dcr - yourdomain.com/where your dcrs are located/habbo.dcr

For example -

127.0.0.1/dcr/gamedata/external_variables.txt
127.0.0.1/dcr/gamedata/external_texts.txt
127.0.0.1/dcr/habbo.dcr (i dont think i put the habbo.dcr in the gamedata folder, if i have use the same format as listed for the vars & texts)

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
Guys i got a problem my emulator works and everything but client wont work sry dcrs i hope they work

Then please, post a thread about it on This Section

They'l help you after you have posted

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Just post your screenshot on the thread i sended you, and i will help you further on there now ::)

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Great, when you have posted it i will look at it and help you with this problem further on now :).

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Should I Put [example] or no http???

yeh add http:// before 127.0.0.1/linkhere when entering into your housekeeping

Guys i got a problem my emulator works and everything but client wont work sry dcrs i hope they work

Have you set up the dcrs correctly? if so you shouldnt have a problem unless the emulator is not set up correctly
Failing that, try downloading the latest shockwave player

dallan

Jan 25, 2011
You must be registered for see images attach

I set my dcrs up correctly, changed the 'changeme' no my no ip, put them in the house keeping, the client loads perfectly but it disconnects on the hotel view :/

Users who are viewing this thread