[TUT] {Noob Friendly] How to make a RevCMS R64B Hotel.

Mar 20, 2014
Hello!
Since the Latest UI of habbo has been released, i wanted to be the first person to release a DETAILED NOOB FRIENDLY Tutorial on how to make an r64b Hotel!

1. Download the following stuff:
Download Links:

· Notepad++ =
· WinRAR =
· Xampp =
· Swfs =
· EMU =

P.s : the CMS I'd recommend using is RevCMS Because UberCMS didn't work with me so yeah...

Steps:
1. Have Xampp Control panel (Apache and MySQL Running).
2. Go to and set a new password, ( at this point if you already have a password just skip this part and go immediately to and login...)
3. Open the EMU folder you just downloaded and run the "DB 11.03.sql" in your new database...
4. Drop the Swf files and CMS Files in your C:/xampp/htdocs and go to app;management;config.php and edit all that's in green in the code below:

PHP:
$_CONFIG['mysql']['hostname'] = 'localhost'; //MySQL host

$_CONFIG['mysql']['username'] = 'root'; //MySQL username

$_CONFIG['mysql']['password'] = '###'; //MySQL password

$_CONFIG['mysql']['database'] = '###'; //MySQL database

5. go to localhost and login/register and go to localhost/client, congratulations you now own an r64b hotel! :)

Client Screenshot :

Important Note:
Don't forget to add this text marked in red to your client.php ! Goodluck! :)
Please Do leave a like if this helped you :) and thanks!

Short and quick tutorial that most people like to use :)
Just a few things :

You never said anything about configuring the emulator (which is a massive step for it to work)
and you didnt supply us with any cms, just gave a tip on what to use and what your personal opinion was.

And its not noob friendly. ''Open the EMU folder you just downloaded and run the "DB 11.03.sql" in your new database...''

Some people have no idea how to do that, nethertheless noobs.

Sorry but, not a very good tutorial. Plus you used xampp. Its now recommended to use IIS.

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Just a few things :

You never said anything about configuring the emulator (which is a massive step for it to work)
and you didnt supply us with any cms, just gave a tip on what to use and what your personal opinion was.

And its not noob friendly. ''Open the EMU folder you just downloaded and run the "DB 11.03.sql" in your new database...''

Sorry but, not a very good tutorial. Plus you used xampp. Its now recommended to use IIS.

I Used xampp because there's already a tut using IIS? i just did this for people who want to have it on their comp to mess around .. but thanks anyways :)

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
Just a few things :

You're 10 stfu.

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
This Message is for @Timothy and all the others that are facing a Spanish client,
go to and CTRL+A, CTRL+C and replace it with the shit in your external_flash_texts :)
this doesnt work for me anymore.

Mar 20, 2014
It's R63B and it proves you're a noob as well.
And , no. It is r64b. Can't you see that all the buttons are along the bottom not on the left hand side? So this actually proves your the noob. Think before you post stupid comments, or just dont play habbo if you cant tell the difference between them...

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
And , no. It is r64b. Can't you see that all the buttons are along the bottom not on the left hand side? So this actually proves your the noob. Think before you post stupid comments, or just dont play habbo if you cant tell the difference between them...
Faggot, It's not about buttons here and there.. Anyone can edit Habbo.swf and put buttons on the right side or top or bottom and say its r90 , Stupid immature ratface. Learn your facts then quote me noob.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Please stay ontopic guys and stop argueing through a screen like immatures. If you want to argue make a thread about it and leave this one alone. Okay thanks. facepalm.jpg

Slotus

Apr 8, 2014
can someone help me please I've followed multiple tuts but 127.0.0.1 keeps taking me to xampp. servers running fine.

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
can someone help me please I've followed multiple tuts but 127.0.0.1 keeps taking me to xampp. servers running fine.
make sure to have the cms and swfs in the htdocs and configure them perfectly??

Users who are viewing this thread