[TUT] {Noob Friendly] How to make a RevCMS R64B Hotel.

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Hello!
Since the Latest UI of habbo has been released, i wanted to be the first person to release a DETAILED NOOB FRIENDLY Tutorial on how to make an r64b Hotel!

1. Download the following stuff:
Download Links:

· Notepad++ =
· WinRAR =
· Xampp =
· Swfs =
· EMU =

P.s : the CMS I'd recommend using is RevCMS Because UberCMS didn't work with me so yeah...

Steps:
1. Have Xampp Control panel (Apache and MySQL Running).
2. Go to and set a new password, ( at this point if you already have a password just skip this part and go immediately to and login...)
3. Open the EMU folder you just downloaded and run the "DB 11.03.sql" in your new database...
4. Drop the Swf files and CMS Files in your C:/xampp/htdocs and go to app;management;config.php and edit all that's in green in the code below:

PHP:
$_CONFIG['mysql']['hostname'] = 'localhost'; //MySQL host

$_CONFIG['mysql']['username'] = 'root'; //MySQL username

$_CONFIG['mysql']['password'] = '###'; //MySQL password

$_CONFIG['mysql']['database'] = '###'; //MySQL database

5. go to localhost and login/register and go to localhost/client, congratulations you now own an r64b hotel! :)

Client Screenshot :

Important Note:
Don't forget to add this text marked in red to your client.php ! Goodluck! :)
Please Do leave a like if this helped you :) and thanks!

Last edited:

Notorious

The Notorious D.E.E
Mar 2, 2012
Not very detailed, hardly noob friendly. Maybe you could add some screenshots, it'll help someone out.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Got everything working, and it loads perfectly and it loads the "hotelview" but not really. It reloads my client each time I try! This is what the emu looks like when it does it?
You must be registered for see images attach

as you can see ht eclient> It loads that much and d.c's. Please help me! :L

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Hello!
Since the Latest UI of habbo has been released, i wanted to be the first person to release a DETAILED NOOB FRIENDLY Tutorial on how to make an r64b Hotel!

1. Download the following stuff:
Download Links:

· Notepad++ =
· WinRAR =
· Xampp =
· Swfs =
· EMU =

P.s : the CMS I'd recommend using is RevCMS Because UberCMS didn't work with me so yeah...

Steps:
1. Have Xampp Control panel (Apache and MySQL Running).
2. Go to and set a new password, ( at this point if you already have a password just skip this part and go immediately to and login...)
3. Open the EMU folder you just downloaded and run the "DB 11.03.sql" in your new database...
4. Drop the Swf files and CMS Files in your C:/xampp/htdocs and go to app;management;config.php and edit all that's in green in the code below:

PHP:
$_CONFIG['mysql']['hostname'] = 'localhost'; //MySQL host

$_CONFIG['mysql']['username'] = 'root'; //MySQL username

$_CONFIG['mysql']['password'] = '###'; //MySQL password

$_CONFIG['mysql']['database'] = '###'; //MySQL database

5. go to localhost and login/register and go to localhost/client, congratulations you now own an r64b hotel! :)

Client Screenshot :

Important Note:
Don't forget to add this text marked in red to your client.php ! Goodluck! :)

It's R63B and it proves you're a noob as well.

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Got everything working, and it loads perfectly and it loads the "hotelview" but not really. It reloads my client each time I try! This is what the emu looks like when it does it?
You must be registered for see images attach

as you can see ht eclient> It loads that much and d.c's. Please help me! :L
Sure mate easy fix,
use 127.0.0.1 as your site url and use it for everything and once you updated ur files go to external_variables and find localhost and replace it with 127.0.0.1 :) Goodluck, now you might face a spanish client.. i'll help aswell xD

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLYYYYYYYYYY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Thank you sooooooo much @Arabal. I shall now stalk you! c: Now can you help me with the spanish stuff please? 10/10 for u. <333333333 :muffit:
You're welcome!! i'll help u in the spanish shit in a few hours i have something to do first :)!

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
This Message is for @Timothy and all the others that are facing a Spanish client,
go to and CTRL+A, CTRL+C and replace it with the shit in your external_flash_texts :)

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Uhm if u mean how to go to the client, go to

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
It's probably called r64b because it is so updated than anything else habbo has done. I dont really know.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
It's probably called r64b because it is so updated than anything else habbo has done. I dont really know.

No, to Habbo it is called RELEASE63-201401301855-255051757 with a new User Interface, it is the community that chose to name it 'r63b' and 'r64b'. :)

Users who are viewing this thread