[TUT] {Noob Friendly] How to make a RevCMS R64B Hotel.

FunkyBohh

Jun 21, 2011
Cant get my client to work confiured everything but the client stays on white screeen dosen't load or anything. Skype: Funkybohh

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Erm i'm not supposed to offer private help.. please post ur client.php code and take a screenie of ur emu and client screen and thanks, and i think i got a solution..
just use 127.0.0.1 as ur site url and everything else use it as default, if that didn't work i'll see what i can do :)

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Each time i add furnis on this new ui, i get a "Locating .swf" never works
Adding Customs/furni to this new ui isn't like the R63B way there's a totally different way to add it.. if someone knows please post :) @Sledmore do u know how to add customs to this new ui?

FunkyBohh

Jun 21, 2011
Anybody made a profesionall cata? Some of the furniture is in the wrong place and somes not even in the cata? Can someone gimme a download or help idk?

-George

FunkyBohh

Jun 21, 2011
Yeah Get em to add my skype :Funkybohh for help and umm i need a organized cata some oof the stuff is in different places etc

FunkyBohh

Jun 21, 2011
When i buy an item for example a gb and leave it in my invetory then i buy a sack of 20 coins it replaces the gb with the sack of coins how can i fix this?

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
No sir. All i get is a black screen. :/
have you added this code to ur client.php?? i if you did download the habbo.swf that i posted download link for in the comments... and use 127.0.0.1 as ur server ip and url Hamachi is currently not working on tht :)

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
loads only upto this ??

I can confirm that this dosen't work..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread