[TUT] How to make r63b Habbo Retro

Did this tutorial help you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

egzon007

Jun 4, 2011
I'm currently finding a fix for this, I recently noticed this happening too. Sorry for the trouble :(
Alright thanks also if we want to make it public like portforward and all that do i just change the to my ip and /swfs or do i have to change something in the external_variables too?

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
Alright thanks also if we want to make it public like portforward and all that do i just change the to my ip and /swfs or do i have to change something in the external_variables too?
You need to edit config and extarnal_variables if you're making it public.

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
Ok. Thanks :)
word of advice i will upload the instruction files if you can't folow the videos ok and whether the person who made the tutorial on r63b can use my links for navicat files if he wants

here the first instruction file

here the second part of the file
those files will tell you how to use navicat and download them

Reactions: ___

xXLesterXx

Apr 27, 2012
word of advice i will upload the instruction files if you can't folow the videos ok and whether the person who made the tutorial on r63b can use my links for navicat files if he wants

Thanks! :gangnam:

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011

These are for what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread