Did this tutorial help you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
Can I use the SQL inside the Emulator?
just upload the 138 colums sql not the emu the emu will find the 138 coloums on it own ned help pm me
I personally havn't tested that sql to make sure it works, but you can try. Please tell us if it works or not!
i need your help setting my swfs up i even changed the external_varibles to what i need still go the white screen help me m8

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
i need your help setting my swfs up i even changed the external_varibles to what i need still go the white screen help me m8
I can help you in a little bit, add me on Skype and I'll tell you once I can start helping

egzon007

Jun 4, 2011
Can i use any other theme for RevCMS i don't like the style of the one in the tutorial if yes how?

egzon007

Jun 4, 2011
look around devbest under development and look in there
Wait so it wont matter if i download another theme and but it like skin for revcms it wont effect the SSO ticket thing right? because i put a new skin and it was all messed up

EngeldesTodes

Feb 21, 2011
Wait so it wont matter if i download another theme and but it like skin for revcms it wont effect the SSO ticket thing right? because i put a new skin and it was all messed up
hum i had no problem with my skin

HipHop

Jul 31, 2012
I cant download the swfs? Can you give a new link for swf download? This you have already cannot go to more than 37% then it stop. Please help me and add a new link:=) Nice tutorial:=)

EngeldesTodes

Feb 21, 2011
I cant download the swfs? Can you give a new link for swf download? This you have already cannot go to more than 37% then it stop. Please help me and add a new link:=) Nice tutorial:=)
the swfs are the correct link you just have to check your connection links are working as i downloaded them now and it works so it your connection

egzon007

Jun 4, 2011
How do i add a new skin do i just download it and put it on the folder then use it on the config or do i need any other file?

HipHop

Jul 31, 2012
My swfs files had been downloaded now:=) its very nice! The client is so awesome. My first r63b:=) Thanks dude:=)

HipHop

Jul 31, 2012
How do i add a new skin do i just download it and put it on the folder then use it on the config or do i need any other file?

You have to download one skin. The go to app/tpl/skins/ then drop your skin there. Now just edit the config file in app/mangament . Then you are done.
Hope i help you:=)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread