[TUT] How to make r63b Habbo Retro

Did this tutorial help you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harith

Jan 19, 2013
Why it doesn't let me to import in Xampp, it says its too big :3 downloaded latest xampp

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Great tutorial buddy, about time someone did this effectively! But now you know that r63b will dominate Phoenix once again.

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
Great tutorial buddy, about time someone did this effectively! But now you know that r63b will dominate Phoenix once again.
Thanks mate, BcStorm does seem to have alot of bugs at the moment, so Phoenix still has a chance.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Thanks mate, BcStorm does seem to have alot of bugs at the moment, so Phoenix still has a chance.
The amount of fixes are getting released daily is more reason to switch. Unless Aaron gets Phoenix to r63b, byebye Phoenix.

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
do i upload the r63b sql first then the BcStorm EMU sql after that or just install the r63b

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
The amount of fixes are getting released daily is more reason to switch. Unless Aaron gets Phoenix to r63b, byebye Phoenix.
Woah, I didn't even think of Aaron making Phoenix r63b, I can totally see that in the future now.

do i upload the r63b sql first then the BcStorm EMU sql after that or just install the r63b
Importing the SQL from the tutorial should be enough, if you get errors or it doesn't work, i suggest using the BcStorm EMU sql.

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
Importing the SQL from the tutorial should be enough, if you get errors or it doesn't work, i suggest using the BcStorm EMU sql.
ok the r63b sql quite big useing navicat just to upload it to localhost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread