[TUT] How to make r63b Habbo Retro | IIS | BcStorm |

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
I don't know if it's Just me that's unable to gain access.... Another person is able to get on it but me :/
Also it says 'There was no user found with your session ticket' :/ Any ideas ? Thank You
Did you do all the steps I said earlier?

Tokenxx

Sep 6, 2013
I've followed your steps :) Thank You :) I think it's Just my computer.... Got any ideas tho on how to fix the problem with items ? Apparently the user(s) can't place stuff on their walls ): This is really appreciated! And also another user and me are saying that when the client loads 100% it Just stays at a black screen :/ Do you mind having a quick look please ?

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
I've followed your steps :) Thank You :) I think it's Just my computer.... Got any ideas tho on how to fix the problem with items ? Apparently the user(s) can't place stuff on their walls ): This is really appreciated! And also another user and me are saying that when the client loads 100% it Just stays at a black screen :/ Do you mind having a quick look please ?
For the black screen problem, did you change the external variables, the banner.php to .png part? If you did, tell the person to clear cache and reload.
I also had the problems with the walls on my test retro, The fix, that most people posted did not fix anything, so I just updated my emulator to the new update, and it worked fine.

Try to use this BcStorm edit,

Just edit config again, but be sure to save your current one, just in case, you decide to use that one instead :)

Tokenxx

Sep 6, 2013
You're amazing dude! Thank You! Sorry for being such a pain, but do you know how to change the language of the catalog and commands to english ? It appears that some of the words are in Dutch I believe. There's not any public rooms and when someone loads the client it takes them to api.php ? How do I get rid of this ? Thanks again man!!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 42

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
Try to search for r63b catalogue release, and try to use those swfs/sqls

Tokenxx

Sep 6, 2013
Hey! The SWF's work like a charm, Thank You! It's just placing stuff on the walls such as posters etc that's the problem now.
I downloaded the file you put up for me and when I execute it as a new queries this happens :

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 22

Tokenxx

Sep 6, 2013
Hey! The SWF's work like a charm, Thank You! It's just placing stuff on the walls such as posters etc that's the problem now.
I downloaded the file you put up for me and when I execute it as a new queries this happens :
#######################################

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 22

Bertrude

Feb 10, 2013
Hey man, I tryed your CMS.. I could not get housekeeping working for the life of me. Now I'm using Tame CMS, and the housekeeping is working to an extent, but I can't post news articles... But now the client does not work, as where I was using the Rev CMS posted here it was working... help?

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Trying to install iis on my VPS And The php has errors?

You must be registered for see images attach

What do i do to fix this someone help?
buy one from here

anonymous54

Oct 23, 2013
Hey bro. I'm getting a black screen/disconnected after it finishes loading (directly via /client). Also when I click enter it says 'Invalid request' (/api.php?wide=false)

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Hey bro. I'm getting a black screen/disconnected after it finishes loading (directly via /client). Also when I click enter it says 'Invalid request' (/api.php?wide=false)
I can help you with that if you want

anonymous54

Oct 23, 2013
I can help you with that if you want
That would be epic man - will you be on in 7 hours? got some loong lectures today ;[ leaving in a second. Will send you my Skype. I actually messed it up because I read a comment that said it was just his computer than did black screen and other could connect so I tried to make it public and just failed but it shouldn't take a second to undo the last couple steps with a replace-all.

Sankru

Sankru Sins
Aug 26, 2013
All though this is a good tutorial, BcStorm isn't very stable and has many exploits, I suggest you either patch it or use a more stable emulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread