Retro The Status of Habbo Retros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
Lets not forget we do have some decent developers.

• cecer1
  • lab-hotel (who is creating the most mind-blown project ever)
  • Sledmore
Sorry if I did not mention anyone that is actually DECENT.

Straya

Straya Cunt
Mar 23, 2013
Lets not forget we do have some decent developers.

• cecer1
  • lab-hotel (who is creating the most mind-blown project ever)
  • Sledmore
Sorry if I did not mention anyone that is actually DECENT.
No such cunt as "lab-hotel"

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
g04x.png

My point proven in 2 screenshots.

kify.png
That kid is just a bad hotel owner all together, he claims credits when really all he has done is change the about page and nothing else. Another thing is he also hires a new owner like everyday or so which shows how bad his hotel is.

Parad0x

Habzone.net
Feb 5, 2013
LOL ^ that kid advertises his hotel like crazy and still has 0 users. Now I know why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imadrainpipe

Oct 3, 2013
I'd have to say the community is better than habbo
Although people break a shit ton of habbo rules, the whole community is much closer - I made a friend on Yabbo a few years back and I found them on Habboon and Fatal

ying

goddess
Jul 4, 2010
I tots agree with this. I miss the old days when setting up a hotel was a big deal, now everybody can do it which makes it so boring. :I

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I tots agree with this. I miss the old days when setting up a hotel was a big deal, now everybody can do it which makes it so boring. :I

Well, most can do it however their hotels are still 1-2 years behind - so it can still be a big deal!
--
Its a shame that you cannot release much anymore because of the community turning to shite, there is a good portion of users who appreciate the time & effort that goes into most releases, but another portion that is full of gobshites.

Straya

Straya Cunt
Mar 23, 2013
Well, most can do it however their hotels are still 1-2 years behind - so it can still be a big deal!
--
Its a shame that you cannot release much anymore because of the community turning to shite, there is a good portion of users who appreciate the time & effort that goes into most releases, but another portion that is full of gobshites.
Most so called "releases" are just recolours of thrones or whatever or just a recolour of a CMS. We need to put this money shit aside and bring back some common sense.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Truthfully the only bad side of the community are the people who can code, and make things, than just show them off, and laugh at people who are just now starting to code, and then the newbs who recolor and edit the info command. As for me..I try my best to contribute. But as for the status of retros most are outdated but then some have decent communities and actually communicate with their users instead of being dickheads. Meh I'm losing it loool

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Truthfully the only bad side of the community are the people who can code, and make things, than just show them off, and laugh at people who are just now starting to code

Thing is, everybody has the ability to learn. And a good portion of the community just want to be fed code on a spoon. It'd be boring being the person who updates & releases constantly as people would rely on the one (or few) people to release more stuff and not learn.

-Jordan-

Feb 19, 2011
Yifan left because he was raided or something along those lines. It was certainly copyright-related. (PHPRetro was getting regularly updated)

Sharing your work is dead. The hotels still live on with their own work.

Nerfed

Godzilla
Apr 9, 2013
If they did this, they'll lose a shit ton of profit. I'm sure it's been said somewhen within the Sulake corp, but could you imagine if retros became free and released? They'd be no development anymore.
If retro's became free and released, everyone would leave Habbo, because you wouldn't have to pay for credits etc.
The fact that Sulake go around shutting down "The Big Guys" anger's me so much, and now they even waste their time shutting down small communities, which anger's me even more.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
If retro's became free and released, everyone would leave Habbo, because you wouldn't have to pay for credits etc.
The fact that Sulake go around shutting down "The Big Guys" anger's me so much, and now they even waste their time shutting down small communities, which anger's me even more.
You have no reason to be "angry" if you're hosting an illegal game which is originally there, you can't be angry at them for not wanting people to make copies of it?

Joshy2597

Mar 23, 2014
Something I have seen a lot is, anyone can make a retro yes. But not everybody can make a good and fun retro. Most people fail and close there retros down within a month. Some owners close it down cause nobody bought VIP. The fact is, let all these people make retros, but the good ones will be known and stand out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread