sUS [OOP, PHP, MySQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Wowww.. Watched the video good job bro. Keep up the good work! I was just starting to learn and build off your user system you released.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Looks good Mark! Hope no noobs steal credits to this when they go to use it.

Hope you update it often after release!

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Wowww.. Watched the video good job bro. Keep up the good work! I was just starting to learn and build off your user system you released.
Cheers man, glad you like the look of it. And yeah that was emphasised too much on the word 'basic' ;P.

Looks good Mark! Hope no noobs steal credits to this when they go to use it.

Hope you update it often after release!
Thanks d00d. Yeah same here, faggots!

And yes, I am. I'm going to place a script in there that checks for updates on my website. :)
Also, I'm doing a V2 which should hopefully have a templating system, language changer and other cool shit dawg.

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Cheers man, glad you like the look of it. And yeah that was emphasised too much on the word 'basic' ;P.

Thanks d00d. Yeah same here, faggots!

And yes, I am. I'm going to place a script in there that checks for updates on my website. :)
Also, I'm doing a V2 which should hopefully have a templating system, language changer and other cool shit dawg.
Template system would be amazing <3

Suggestion, You should make after you sign in it loads News feeds from Admins and friends etc..? Or a setting where it can see everyones feed?

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Template system would be amazing <3

Suggestion, You should make after you sign in it loads News feeds from Admins and friends etc..? Or a setting where it can see everyones feed?
At the moment, you can't be 'friends' or 'follow' people, I may add that in V2. I made a friends system once, it was pretty hard. ;P

By the way, here's a look at the admin cp, it's nothing special:
1352317428-Screenshot_2.png

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
At the moment, you can't be 'friends' or 'follow' people, I may add that in V2. I made a friends system once, it was pretty hard. ;P

By the way, here's a look at the admin cp, it's nothing special:
1352317428-Screenshot_2.png

I like it, but I'd suggest `MySQL Connection Details` to be at a certain user ID or rank, or removed. Just for extra safety, imo.

But this is amazing, keep it up :D!

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I like it, but I'd suggest `MySQL Connection Details` to be at a certain user ID or rank, or removed. Just for extra safety, imo.

But this is amazing, keep it up :D!
I'll make it so only UserID 1 can edit that as UserID 1 will be the administrator when you install sUS. Good idea, never thought of that. :p

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I'll make it so only UserID 1 can edit that as UserID 1 will be the administrator when you install sUS. Good idea, never thought of that. :p

Yeah good idea with it being 1, or editable in config? :p (A bit like vBulletin ;'D).

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Yeah good idea with it being 1, or editable in config? :p (A bit like vBulletin ;'D).
That's not a bad idea but it means opening the file, editing, opening FTP, uploading etc whereas it would be easier just to edit in a web page. ;P

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Good Luck. this is a housekeeping for?

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Good Luck. this is a housekeeping for?
Thanks. It's just a user system though, but there is also a housekeeping with it.

I've updated the installer quite a lot, I've added tooltips to each of the elements that you need to fill in so 'noobs' have a better idea on how to fill in the installation form. I've also added a password hasher which I've never attempted before but it works successfully with no problem. Another feature I added with the password hasher is a Generate... button, if you're having trouble thinking of a good key, click the button and it will generate one for you.

Here are two screenshots of the installer:
1352327352-sUSInstall3.png

1352327514-sUSInstall2.png

And here is the hasher:
1352327399-Screenshot_1.png

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
you got a certain release date?
Well as of now, I only need to focus on the admin cp, which should take about a day or two, so maybe within the next 3-4 days so I can do the final finishing touches.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
is there any Beta's we can see? like online?

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
is there any Beta's we can see? like online?
It's online, but I'll release a public demo in like a day or two. I'm not doing it yet because I will be constantly updating stuff so everything would get deleted.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
It's online, but I'll release a public demo in like a day or two. I'm not doing it yet because I will be constantly updating stuff so everything would get deleted.
awesome is this also staff Requried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread