Sulake Finland getting in on Retro's cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullethotel

Brick Hotel Owner
Dec 3, 2011
Most I can say is WOW.
Most we can do ;

Block that IP from our site so they think it's a dead link.
Get off thehabbos
Put your Illegal files in russia

If anything happens let me know ;)

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
I also forgot to mention, Habbo's server is in java, earlier stages it was in a java+C#/C++ stage. For those nubs that think they are using emulators, they don't. They use something called a game server. Just to clear that out.. I think this thread needs someone to put it back ontopic tho. Some posts are on their way offtopic..

I personally am lucky to have my hotels VPS offshore for now. But if phoenix were to be taken down, i'd have to go back to Uber if i do not wish to pay more cash for an emulator. I doubt sulake will get phoenix's license server, and if they do it'll take some time. Even then i bet Aaron would get a new server for the licensing part, and probably offshore aswell. Aaron won't give up easily and that's a fact.
What are you trying to say if a person uses Java?

Right there ^^

Paradocs

LieWise Developer!
May 10, 2011
Well i think they will close top hotels because they took too much people/user from thier habbo hotel so they want to take care of them.

Lafuanz

Apr 27, 2012
Shut up, if you were not you wouldn't be storming through this thread.

And a little screenshot from fresh's database
bfafc6c8ea77ae921591761d4b704fb5.png
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU !!

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Some tard at 0taku posted this:

Shawn565 said:
So i got an email from sulake saying this...

[Hello form Sulake.com

I am Mark Locus CEO of Sulake. We had reports of a habbo retro by the name Habtime summited. We have no patients for Habbo retros. We will not refrain from taking appropriate actions. We will file lawsuits under the Copyright act if this site is not down within 24 hours. You will face criminal charges if these actions are not followed.

-Mark Locus]

Is this true or not

Email is [email protected]

And another thread who has a screenie of the email, getting his VPS hacked and license too.

idkwhy said:
Hey, uhm a few weeks ago i got a thread from a person name D3MON, opposing as a sulake officer. I didn't believe him at first but when he started hacking my vps and my phoenix i started saying df?
He than also emailed a email that had @sulake.com his email wasn't that long but he made a bit of mistakes. Now when i talked to him in my retro he failed @ spelling a lot and he said something like "i am a beginner at sulake and we deal with small retros".
i don't know if it was true. He than said "this hotel was reported on habbo therefor i looked into it" and "i do not work or play habbo". His grammar was not that great. Now do you think its true or not?
further info:

Email sent: [email protected]
email registered: [email protected]
IP: 50.93.118.154
User: D3mon
hotel link:
pic of email:

also my phoenix got hacked email/pw gone
also email was in junk mail and inbox

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
Lol

Just to put my point across. Sulake taking out developers and retros is in the end going to fuck them over worse in my opinion. Reasons -

We start to move offshore, Get smarter about hiding.
The release of stuff. I'm sure a lot of developers including Aaron would release there emulators and CMS' open-source if Sulake was to take them down.
More attention to the retro world. I know a lot found out when they had the "Anti Retro" (Keep it real) campaign. More publicity = more users for retros.

Over-all I don't see them doing much as they probably have discussed these points. There will be an up-roar in the release community. I've seen a few people mention that if Sulake starts taking down retro's they'll just release all there shit they have created!

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
Lol

Just to put my point across. Sulake taking out developers and retros is in the end going to fuck them over worse in my opinion. Reasons -

We start to move offshore, Get smarter about hiding.
The release of stuff. I'm sure a lot of developers including Aaron would release there emulators and CMS' open-source if Sulake was to take them down.
More attention to the retro world. I know a lot found out when they had the "Anti Retro" (Keep it real) campaign. More publicity = more users for retros.

Over-all I don't see them doing much as they probably have discussed these points. There will be an up-roar in the release community. I've seen a few people mention that if Sulake starts taking down retro's they'll just release all there shit they have created!
Exactly.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
a loader from habboloader.com is not your material its habboloader.coms therefore you cannot be sued.
Wrong. The website you have attached is just a maker, but the material is originally for Habbo, and is owned by Sulake.
You are not blind if you see this logo when loading a v18 retro:
ZTLzf.png

That means, v18 can be also sued.

Terminator

May 2, 2012
Wrong. The website you have attached is just a maker, but the material is originally for Habbo, and is owned by Sulake.
You are not blind if you see this logo when loading a v18 retro:
ZTLzf.png

That means, v18 can be also sued.
*facepalm*

Can you edit that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread