Suggestions about Habbo W/ Girl friend

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
WEll the title might not fit what im trying to get at but here it is:

Well I have been on Habbo retros for ages and I'm scared to talk about Habbo Retros or even show her what i do on my spare so can you nice people give me suggestions on what should i do?

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
She keeps asking whats this and whats that and what do i do during my freetime so im kinda debating to tell her or what i really dont know what to do :S

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Tell her. When i played retros (dont play so much anymore) my girlfriend used to play aswell lol.
She played Habbo as a kid and then stopped playing, and when she saw me on a retro she asked if i was playing Habbo, i told her it was a fake/free version and she signed up.

But your choice, if you feel as if she will take the piss, then dont tell her.
But if you feel you can tell her without been embarresed you play Habbo, tell her :)

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Tell her. When i played retros (dont play so much anymore) my girlfriend used to play aswell lol.
She played Habbo as a kid and then stopped playing, and when she saw me on a retro she asked if i was playing Habbo, i told her it was a fake/free version and she signed up.

But your choice, if you feel as if she will take the piss, then dont tell her.
But if you feel you can tell her without been embarresed you play Habbo, tell her :)
Embarresed is what i would be...Just Think You talk to her everyday you go to her house everyday and she asks what do you do for your freetime? she doesnt know about habbo nor do i want to but its kinda hard i think she will take a piss like you say: (Me:Hey i play habbo in my freetime) (Her:) Why waste your time on a game? when you can be spending with me) Then i would be super embarsed so im stuck kinda.... (Want to move this to spam? cause i dont want to get infractioned for posting after everyone)

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Well its gonna be your choice then. If you have been with her long, she should accept the fact that you have Hobbies. If you have been with her for a small amount of time then its much harder to tell her.
If you want to 'waste' your time on a game, its your choice, your life. However spend time with her aswell, keep her sweet :p

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
Well its gonna be your choice then. If you have been with her long, she should accept the fact that you have Hobbies. If you have been with her for a small amount of time then its much harder to tell her.
If you want to 'waste' your time on a game, its your choice, your life. However spend time with her aswell, keep her sweet :p
I spend Alot of time with her id say hmmmmm 4-7 hours a day everyday of the week :S And Yeah we just got together a little bit ago so yeah :/ I might just quit retros all together and just pass onto my little brother and teaching him how to work a emu and how to setup a cms and he can start from there......But We see where it takes me :S

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Don't do it! She may "stalk" (follow) you one day on Habbo, and find you cybering with another girl - it's just too risky!

habbz

Custom Title bitchssssssss
Nov 12, 2010
She keeps asking whats this and whats that and what do i do during my freetime so im kinda debating to tell her or what i really dont know what to do :S
sounds like she knows to much already
take her out [kill her]

Ryan Groom

Mar 18, 2011
If she works for the government don't tell her. Show her but don't cyber date no more. If you love some one you have to make sacrifice's.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
tbh, i thought you was on about a girlfriend on habbo... o.0

and just tell her its good money. she'll be all over you then

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
ahh.. lol
well lets look at it this way.. it's only a game? who cares haha. we all have a guilty pleasure, my guilty pleasure is that i actually like being rick roll'd

Ceejay

Aug 10, 2010
Right, Hey there mate

You need to think of the Pro's and Cons (Advantages and Disadvantages) in this situation, What ADVANTAGE does it give you?
Advantages;
You've told the truth, No need to lie.
She could come on with you and play Haha.
She also might play habbo also?
She might like games and stuff?

Disadvantages;
If you dont tell her you haveto keep it a secret and somehow make a excuse on what you do I'd say Go on GTA Or something XBOX or PS3 etc..
She might not like "kiddie" games.
She might take the piss out of you ((Come on, Its funny in the end Just laugh at yourself haha. ))

I ain' doing it for you as i don't know the whole thing, But taking the above into consideration, you also need to know how much you can trust her? Will she tell anyone? will she gossip it around and stuff?? All theese things you haveto take in consideration, No point asking us to say yes or no Because in the long run its YOUR life and YOUR Decision tbh, So whatever happens mate just let it slide, ((Hope you know what that means)) But it always comes down to the things you want, And Need.

Remember; If she loves you enough she wont care.

Thanks for reading my advice :)
Ceejayz.

Users who are viewing this thread