[Suggestion ] Accounts like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey

mmm Hi
May 26, 2012
Accounts like this should be removed to give a person who wants that name to have the ability to get it. Mainly cause i really want the name Mikey :(:(
screen:

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
nice idea but it take them 2 long to delete the inactive people as they got to find them on the database

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
No? You can just as easily use the administration panel, that's what I did on my old forum.

Mikey

mmm Hi
May 26, 2012
No i mean like you can request the name and if its a major inactive account they can delete it for you :p screw going threw and deleting Every inactive account

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
No i mean like you can request the name and if its a major inactive account they can delete it for you :p screw going threw and deleting Every inactive account
but can't you spell mike any other way so it like the same only with numbers or symbols

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Could easily add a function to remove accounts that have been inactive for a certain amount of time and have less than a certain amount of posts or something.

Hethod

Feb 12, 2011
No again, it's useless. Old accounts are ment to be inactive, you can't take old names away even if they are so inactive.

Proximity

IDK?
Feb 13, 2014
should be inactive accounts past three years should be deleted unless they are banned then who cares lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread