Flash Streakhotel.pw | R63B | PlusEMU | Hiring Staff | Working Groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013

Streak Hotel (formerly known as Elite) was founded way back in March of 2014, we closed in January 2015. Back then, we reached peaks of 20-30 players in just a month of being online, near the end of our journey we reached over 50 players daily. Now that brings us here, we are back. I have a few contacts on skype that used to play the hotel, and they wanted the hotel to come back, but with better, updated features. The hotel is currently and will only be managed by 3 people. Me, Jai and Dustin. This does not mean we don't have other staff, or that we're not hiring. We have been a team since before 2014, and we will continue to be a team.
Why choose Streak?
At Streak Hotel, our staff are always being professional as possible. Our community is growing slowly, but surely. Our staff and users are always willing to lend a helping hand and make you feel welcome within our community. If you join Streak, you're not only helping grow a community, you're making the community better by the minute. Streak Hotel can offer endless things. You can join our community, meet new friends, gamble, trade and much more. What's stopping you from joining our hotel? We're also hiring, so why not become active on our hotel and fill out our staff application? Take a look at some of our features:
  • PlusEMU
  • New and Custom Commands
  • New and Custom Clothing
  • Updated Catalog
  • Rare Values
  • Groups and Homes
  • VIP Membership(s)
  • 99.99% Lag Free
  • Very Professional
  • Stable Economy
  • Custom CMS Features
  • Updated and Stabalized CMS
  • and much, much, more
Screenshots:
Index:
You must be registered for see images attach

Me:

Staff:

Client:

Forum:
Coming soon

Last edited:

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Observations:
  1. I dont see custom cms features.
  2. What did you update and stabalize for RevCMS? (Released features and updates dont count)
  3. I dont see any changes what so ever in your Plus Emulator to make it stand out among others (The fixes released on this and noobzone for sled's emu dont count)
  4. I dont see a really stable community yet...
Well, other than that... 4/10 since it doesnt look messy.

GOOD LUCK! :up:

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Observations:
  1. I dont see custom cms features.
  2. What did you update and stabalize for RevCMS? (Released features and updates dont count)
  3. I dont see any changes what so ever in your Plus Emulator to make it stand out among others (The fixes released on this and noobzone for sled's emu dont count)
  4. I dont see a really stable community yet...
Well, other than that... 4/10 since it doesnt look messy.

GOOD LUCK! :up:
1. Most of it was back-end features, I added a few things, not saying they're mine. I edited the staff page, hotel statistics, and some of the classes within the CMS.
2. Updated security features on my end (cms)
3. I did a couple, and I'm still working on a few.
4. A stable community doesn't have to be a defined number of players. Earlier, we had around 10-15 players online. It's a little later at night now for most people I believe.

I am still going to be adding more features over the next couple days, we just released tonight. I have bigger plans for the near future that will most likely make you change your rating.

But, thank you.

Wolverine

Aug 1, 2014
Played this when it first opened a few years back, was an amazing hotel. Hopefully you do the same with it dude, I'll be waiting for the big updates like you did a couple years ago with the old hotel.

Checked it out, 9/10.

rent

Sep 24, 2012
Goodluck with streak :)

you might also wanna take off the index force voting so you dont get your findretros suspended.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Goodluck with streak :)

you might also wanna take off the index force voting so you dont get your findretros suspended.
Oh damn, I'll do that tomorrow when I get home. Never knew it was against the rules, thanks for pointing that out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
You tried too hard to make eye-candy out of your thread, your hotel doesn't have most of these unique features you so desperately tried to sell us. Goodluck anyway though.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
You tried too hard to make eye-candy out of your thread, your hotel doesn't have most of these unique features you so desperately tried to sell us. Goodluck anyway though.
Personal opinion(s) honestly, may look like you said, but there was a lot of work done honestly. Thank-you.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Personal opinion(s) honestly, may look like you said, but there was a lot of work done honestly. Thank-you.
Posting in this section means that you're directly asking for our opinions. None on this site comes on here to find new retros, it's to give feedback on them from their respective viewpoints of your hotel. Refrain from snide remarks such as "personal opinion(s)" as naive behavior is a negative quality to have as a retro owner who should be improving their standards based on what people think of their hotel. Just because you committed to your project and put in hard work doesn't mean you can't improve, I hope that immaturity will dissolve as you gain more experience.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Posting in this section means that you're directly asking for our opinions. None on this site comes on here to find new retros, it's to give feedback on them from their respective viewpoints of your hotel. Refrain from snide remarks such as "personal opinion(s)" as naive behavior is a negative quality to have as a retro owner who should be improving their standards based on what people think of their hotel. Just because you committed to your project and put in hard work doesn't mean you can't improve, I hope that immaturity will dissolve as you gain more experience.
I was stating it was your opinion, I wasn't being rude about it. I understand it's people's opinions but you can't judge a book by it's cover. I see a lot of people coming to this section and saying "Oh looks bad 4/10 for effort", but they don't realize the work the owner puts in. I'm not saying you did that, I'm just saying. I respect what you said but I am far from having "immaturity", if anything, you're taking what I say the wrong way. Like I said before, thank-you.

But yes, you're right, there is plenty of time for improvements ;)

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I was stating it was your opinion, I wasn't being rude about it. I understand it's people's opinions but you can't judge a book by it's cover. I see a lot of people coming to this section and saying "Oh looks bad 4/10 for effort", but they don't realize the work the owner puts in. I'm not saying you did that, I'm just saying. I respect what you said but I am far from having "immaturity", if anything, you're taking what I say the wrong way. Like I said before, thank-you.

But yes, you're right, there is plenty of time for improvements ;)
Work the owner puts in when competing is worthless, if they're not looking to go the extra mile. I coded my hotel's CMS and ASE and other features entirely from scratch in Node, but it still wasn't enough. Why ? Because I wasn't willing to go the extra mile and think of unique features, sure I had hangouts, group forums, etc but that's nothing unique nor even new. If you want to aspire and use your custom cms or your edited emu be sure it's actually custom and has unique features.

Users only want to see what makes you stand out, effort is meaningless

For instance, let's pull your thread apart
  • PlusEMU
  • New and Custom Commands
  • New and Custom Clothing
  • Updated Catalog
  • Rare Values
  • Groups and Homes
  • VIP Membership(s)
  • 99.99% Lag Free
  • Very Professional
  • Stable Economy
  • Custom CMS Features
  • Updated and Stabalized CMS
  • and much, much, more

PlusEMU ) You mean the default, and only stable emulator that works without putting in effort?
New and custom commands ) You mean already made commands you found, or somewhere seen?
New and Custom Clothing ) You mean clothing released, right?
Rare Values) You mean a 5 second script mockup, that's also been released
Groups and Homes ) Something every hotel should support
Vip Memberships ) You mean you being a money mongrel?
99.99% Lag Free ) So you purchased a cheap vps, and assumed? Did you even test? Nah.
Professional ) Not really, basic everything.
Stable Economy) Well, every hotel is stable at economy level
Custom CMS Features )
60346253.jpg

Updated and Stabilized CMS ) So you just assume because it's been used for years it's stable

Also
Reported to my mate who's a FR mod. Force voting on index is absurd, pce

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
You have no clue where he was the past 3 days, and really, you can't say "You had long enough man", because he wasn't home the past 3 days and was using his Mac while on a trip and set it back up. We need less people like you in the community who think they're top shit, that's for sure.
We just need less idiots around overall.

It wouldn't be hard to even SSH or RDC depending on server os and remove it from your phone !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread