Flash Streakhotel.pw | R63B | PlusEMU | Hiring Staff | Working Groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Only thing Streak don't offer is a good SnapChat Streak, jokes shit joke but good luck however

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Only thing Streak don't offer is a good SnapChat Streak, jokes shit joke but good luck however
We are implanting a thing called snapchat in our hotel, I'm not sure if it's already a thing, but there will be a thing where if you snap someone consecutively, you will start a Streak ;)
Good luck with this hotel! It seems to have a decent amount of potential and if you keep active and continue to recruit users for the hotel I'm sure it can grow.
Thank you for the suggestion, love the feedback!
CMS looks like the average Rev edit, but besides that goodluck. :up:
Thank you, we plan on doing some updating soon!

Liam

To be or not to be
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Where is the URL on your thread? (I noticed it in the title, not sure if it's required to be in your post too).

Snapchat sounds cool, how will it work?

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Where is the URL on your thread? (I noticed it in the title, not sure if it's required to be in your post too).

Snapchat sounds cool, how will it work?
Click the banner sir.

Eh, that was just a joke. Re-read it, it's literally copying snapchat. We have no future plans on implanting a snapchat related thing :p

Liam

To be or not to be
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Click the banner sir.

Eh, that was just a joke. Re-read it, it's literally copying snapchat. We have no future plans on implanting a snapchat related thing :p

Oh LMAO. Good luck with your hotel. :p

Jozh

New Project Coming Soon!
Oct 8, 2016

Naughty Naughty, haha!!

good hotel loving the cms very unique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread