SQL Furniture Error

Segnem

Nov 28, 2015
So I was just running this SQL that i found through Navicat and when I click 'run' it works perfectly but theres one furniture thats making it stop almost towards the end.

[SQL]
INSERT INTO `furniture` VALUES ('532556', 'summer_sunset_wall', 'summer_sunset_wall', 'i', '1', '1', '1', '0', '0', '0', '4412', '0', '1', '0', '1', '1', 'default', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '', '0', '0');
[Err] 1265 - Data truncated for column 'is_rare' at row 1

Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening? Thanks.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Dude, do you even read your SQL's before you even input them? is_rare has be 0 or 1 and what do you have it set to?
INSERT INTO `furniture` VALUES ('532556', 'summer_sunset_wall', 'summer_sunset_wall', 'i', '1', '1', '1', '0', '0', '0', '4412', '0', '1', '0', '1', '1', 'default', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '', '0', '0');
I don't even have to look at your database structure to know that.
Come on dude, if you're going to be putting shit into a database, with users information (Passwords, Age, Email) that could be real information you need to take higher security measures, and not just copy and paste, you need to learn what you're doing because if this was with more valuable information. You my friend, would be fired.

Fix:
Code:
INSERT INTO `furniture` VALUES ('532556', 'summer_sunset_wall', 'summer_sunset_wall', 'i', '1', '1', '1', '0', '0', '0', '4412', '0', '1', '0', '1', '1', 'default', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0');

Segnem

Nov 28, 2015
I'm no professional at this I know but I just really wanna get this done and ain't no one helping me build this.. But thanks anyways it works.
The rest of the furni after that 1 are also saying error so I'm starting to think this wasn't the right choice of Emu and sql.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I'm no professional at this I know but I just really wanna get this done and ain't no one helping me build this.. But thanks anyways it works.
The rest of the furni after that 1 are also saying error so I'm starting to think this wasn't the right choice of Emu and sql.
You probably need to adjust the rest, just as you did up above. Goodluck, maybe adjusting mysql strict mode will make it run as well.

Can a mod close the thread, since it was solved? @Brad

Users who are viewing this thread