Someone Explain this please to me

Retro_blake

Sep 12, 2011
Hello , all week my voting has been above average and my average said 1153 before midnight and i had 1350 votes in! Now midnight comes along and it resets as normal and my Average Dropped to 974 from 1153 and now my votes says 0 in yesterday! when i had 1350 votes in before the midnight reset for the day! So how does my average drop over 100 average when my votes the last week have been in the 1300 mark even which is more then ever before.

I understand the calculation but yesterday votes should not say 0

Retro_blake

Sep 12, 2011
hu what you mean did i follow the rules? i havent broke no rules i don't understand.

this happend once last week as well, and im not the only hotel that says 0 in yesterday if you look most retros are saying 0 votes in yesterday

Blah hotel voting yesterday 2 in , i'm sure they didn't get 2 votes in only ROFL

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Then it must be a reset don't worry if it happened to a mass amount of accounts then it will update. Or you will receive a message from Rasta.

Retro_blake

Sep 12, 2011
Please refrain from double posting, please just simple edit your previous post to add content.
ok i will keep my eyes on this because it happend last week and also my average keeps droping every day i gain almost 175 average in 1 day and then i drop like i said from 1153 down to 974 thats a big drop and my votes are the same for the last week 1300's in votes. thanks for your help hope this can be fixed.

oh incase you need it to see yourself i am ranked #12 Habless thanks

Retro_blake

Sep 12, 2011
Thank you very much , work my butt off a lot on my site.. hope to keep improving have a great day Zak and Rasta as well. Cheers

Retro_blake

Sep 12, 2011
Yes and my Votes in yesterday say 0 still and i had 1350 when i looked before midnight yesterday! i understand how the voting works but i have had the most votes all week and i drop every day average of 150 hmmm. i made this thread because i know there was something wrong and i am not dreaming this lol.

Users who are viewing this thread