SleekASE (Bootstrap)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riftsmith

Feb 17, 2012
Hi Devbest,
I had nothing to do earlier so I decided to start development on my own ASE Housekeeping. I'd like to announce that at this moment in time I am not releasing it due to popular demand. I'm going to first start by using it on a couple of hotels (maybe I'll let some of my mates use it on theirs). I think it looks quite professional. Anyway, without further a-do I give you..
SleekASE
Login (index) -
Navigator -
Dashboard -
User Management -
Ban Management -

User Management
I gave some of the users on my hotel a live demonstration on a separate database and most of them asked me how do they use it. It's pretty simple, when you click "User Management" it'll ask you to input the username of the account you're trying to edit. For example, If I wanted to edit my account, I would enter "Elliot" and press "View", and this would appear (obviously with the avatar of the user you're trying to edit and the information of that user): - you'd then need to press "Edit" at the bottom of the page and then you'll be able to edit the boxes. Here's an example of what would come up:

Dashboard
The dashboard is easy to use, to be honest. It has the current time for staff application/interview results and giveaways and also has an easy to use HA (Hotel Alert) system which I added so that staff members do not need to be in the hotel/use the command to perform a hotel alert. You just enter your message and it will broadcast the alert with your name at the end of it.

I'll probably do some more edits over the next couple of weeks, if you could leave some feedback in the comments below I would appreciate it so that I can make changes using your comments as the guidelines.

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
Hi Devbest,
I had nothing to do earlier so I decided to start development on my own ASE Housekeeping. I'd like to announce that at this moment in time I am not releasing it due to popular demand. I'm going to first start by using it on a couple of hotels (maybe I'll let some of my mates use it on theirs). I think it looks quite professional. Anyway, without further a-do I give you..
SleekASE
Login (index) -
Navigator -
Dashboard -
User Management -
Ban Management -

User Management
I gave some of the users on my hotel a live demonstration on a separate database and most of them asked me how do they use it. It's pretty simple, when you click "User Management" it'll ask you to input the username of the account you're trying to edit. For example, If I wanted to edit my account, I would enter "Elliot" and press "View", and this would appear (obviously with the avatar of the user you're trying to edit and the information of that user): - you'd then need to press "Edit" at the bottom of the page and then you'll be able to edit the boxes. Here's an example of what would come up:

Dashboard
The dashboard is easy to use, to be honest. It has the current time for staff application/interview results and giveaways and also has an easy to use HA (Hotel Alert) system which I added so that staff members do not need to be in the hotel/use the command to perform a hotel alert. You just enter your message and it will broadcast the alert with your name at the end of it.

I'll probably do some more edits over the next couple of weeks, if you could leave some feedback in the comments below I would appreciate it so that I can make changes using your comments as the guidelines.

Looks good would it work with my RP? It's revcms.

Riftsmith

Feb 17, 2012
Looks good would it work with my RP? It's revcms.
It works with RevCMS but am working on a version for UberCMS, I'm also looking to develop an RP version with Corporation Management, User Management, etc. Probably going to release it in a couple of weeks once I've completed everything.

Last edited:

Riftsmith

Feb 17, 2012
Would be good if you actually gave us the download link. Good release anyway. Try to work on that index page ;)
Lots of people have said the same about the download link. I'm not sure when I'm going to fully release it yet. I am currently coding a system for the index which bans people from the system for 2 hours if they get the password incorrectly 3 times. It's going to be the business when it's completed.

Riftsmith

Feb 17, 2012
It's poorly coded, good concepts just need to put more time to perfect it :)
Hmm, It's supposed to be basic to be honest. I'm working on one for RP. This is probably going to be the one which looks perfect as I have more ideas, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread