Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
Hello! Here is a RevCMS theme I've been working on for a little while. I came across it when I was visiting multiple retros and I saw the theme on a hotel named HabPop, I fell in love with it! Although I was saddened to see that it wasn't edited to it's full potential, so I took matters into my own hands and decided to organise, add and modify a bunch of pages to the theme. Please bare in mind this is a THEME for RevCMS, there aren't any major changes in the back-end side at all. The theme still hasn't reached it's full potential, if anyone takes interest in it and feels like modifying it to a better standard then I encourage you to do so.

z2YpvJ9.gif

I personally removed every other feature from housekeeping and only left articles as most people only use the HK to create articles, everything else can be done within client or through the VPS; however feel free to add your own HK to this theme.

&

Credits to @Joshhh for assisting me with slight adjustments.

If I have missed any credits where it's due then please let it be known! The download includes a database which works with @Brad's HabboEmulator. This release does NOT include a SWF pack.

NOTE: It is known to work with PHP v5.6.36.

Last edited:

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Looks nice - only thing I'd suggest is that there is a lot of text in bold, especially on the 'me' page. Other than that, it's a breath of fresh air :up:

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
I like it, good work pal :up:
doesn't look very 'habboey' zoheb !!! but gg anyways my dude
Looks nice - only thing I'd suggest is that there is a lot of text in bold, especially on the 'me' page. Other than that, it's a breath of fresh air :up:

Thank you guys. :D @Scorpio Yeah I had a slight feeling it wouldn’t be as Habboey enough to be satisfactory. @zMagenta Thank you for your feedback! I didn’t notice that I bolded text too many times :( oh well.. I’m glad it’s looked as a breath of fresh air, I hope someone comes along and makes it better. :)

LeZack

Don
Jul 22, 2015
Ive got an issue over here mate.
You must be registered for see images attach

Wich PHP version do you use ?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Looks like a poor version of Wubbo CMS released in like 2014. Nevertheless, I guess it's okay, it's a little different compared to the usual Habbo theme.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Excuse me no matter what I do. The client will always redirect to findretros even if the user voted.
Most likely means you haven't configured your redirect URL in the your vote settings. Log into FindRetros and edit it on the page settings.

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
So you ripped this considering i originally designed it for one hotel...
Yes, I liked the design and believed it could be edited better so I proceeded to do so, I have left your credits as I respect the work you have done to it; whether if other people like it or don’t, I don't care because I love it. :up:

Last edited:

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
Its good just alot of hotels are using this now lmao so its being overused
That’s the idea and whole plan all along- for more and more people to use it and improve it so it differentiates with other versions! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread