Show DevBest ShadoURLSHORTER - A new url shorter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shado

Oct 7, 2013
Hello Devbest, Shado are here to release his first Free Programs/Scripts, Its my first time to code PHP I was code HTML only, I worked on it very hard I hope it likes anyone, I have written .htaccess code which basically removes the .php part from the URL

SQL:
Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `urls` (
  `url_id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `url_link` varchar(255) default NULL,
  `url_short` varchar(6) default NULL,
  `url_date` int(10) default NULL,
  `url_ip` varchar(255) default NULL,
  `url_hits` int(11) default '0',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`url_id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;
Download:
Live Preview:

How to set up:
Edit config.php to your Details

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
Dude, You haven't coded this shit. It is originally developed by JohnBoy ( ) Whose template you ripped and copied. (Which infact is open source - ) Also to mention, Look you haven't even coded the HTML template, You basically changed the CSS colours.

Here's Yours
QTf8Iq6.png

Here's Johnboy's

HRUvd9C.png

Also lets compare the source codes. :)

Yours
xy3y.png

The Johnboys;

eFSMwEh.png

So in short what Im trying to say is you copied this bullshit and said you coded it, Morever the english which you've written on your website , "We have like 10000 users" Wtf?! and the english that you've used on this thread " Shado are here to release his first Free Programs/Scripts, " . Dosen't look like, You know english language. So learn English first then learn PHP. :)

@Markshall Please take a look <3_<3

LeChris

archangel
Sep 30, 2013
Hello Devbest, Shado are here to release his first Free Programs/Scripts, Its my first time to code PHP I was code HTML only, I worked on it very hard I hope it likes anyone, I have written .htaccess code which basically removes the .php part from the URL

SQL:
Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `urls` (
  `url_id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `url_link` varchar(255) default NULL,
  `url_short` varchar(6) default NULL,
  `url_date` int(10) default NULL,
  `url_ip` varchar(255) default NULL,
  `url_hits` int(11) default '0',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`url_id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;
Download:
Live Preview:

How to set up:
Edit config.php to your Details
Hello Devbest, Shado is here to release his first free program and or script. It's my first time coding PHP, I was coding HTML only but I worked on this very hard. I hope anyone likes it. I have also written a .htaccess code which removes the .php from the url too!
(My attempt at fixing le grammar) Not yours y u no include credits but u steal le credits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread