[Need Help] nitro client only loads 20%

OldJenkins

Jul 1, 2024
Hello everyone,

i was setting up my hotel on my VPS and got stuck at this problem...
its only loading up to 20% and i got this error:

Access to fetch at ' ' from origin ' ' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. If an opaque response serves your needs, set the request's mode to 'no-cors' to fetch the resource with CORS disabled.
nitro-renderer-493a6bde.js:106
GET net::ERR_FAILED 404 (Not Found)

Some Information:
AtomCMS / Morningstar / VPS with Domain

You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks for any Help!

joaowars776

Aug 28, 2020
His Habbo CMS works when you enter www.newhabbo.de, but only newhabbo.de does not work, the problem he is having is specifically this, I believe it is related to the domain, I honestly don't know, If anyone can help him I will be grateful

Joe

am batman
Jun 10, 2012
His Habbo CMS works when you enter www.newhabbo.de, but only newhabbo.de does not work, the problem he is having is specifically this, I believe it is related to the domain, I honestly don't know, If anyone can help him I will be grateful
It’ll be set up on a subdomain by the sounds of it, what’s the working link?
Post automatically merged:

Never mind I didn’t see the www. you wrote, change the url in all of the settings to www. or just newhabbo.de that should be able to find the file.

Thinking about it you might be able to do this in Cloudflare (sorry it’s been a while)

Last edited:

OldJenkins

Jul 1, 2024
Screenshot your folders with the file inside, what’s the link to your hotel? Even your domain alone comes back 404.
I will post it here after work. Thanks for your Help!

Screenshot your folders with the file inside, what’s the link to your hotel? Even your domain alone comes back 404.

Attachments

• test1234.PNG
    test1234.PNG
    11.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread