[Service] Rev Themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome

Sep 8, 2012
The problem is noone is actually following the rules I've given so I don't have any idea what to do. I guess I'll ask for more detail rather than denying.

1. I said I restyle the extra pages, you need no supply the non-styled pages with different styles for me to restyle.
2. What exactly do you want the buttons to look like
3. That looks exactly like the 'New' Habbo Theme but with blue buttons and a radio on the side. Is this what you want?
1.Dont get it
2.Like Reg Ones.
3.Yes
Thanks -Awesome

Sep 10, 2011
I designed the template and it is in plan to be coded for my project.
You taking an image of it, coding it and using it without it being free to the public just yet is simply low.

Ever heard of intellectual property infringement?
you have no copyright on it so there's something called Protect your work and Mark your work

Saints

Aug 16, 2012
It
I'm not a female and I don't want anything deleted because someone likes it, I want it deleted because someone is trying to use it without it being released to the public yet. My CMS will be released to the public, but if someone leaks my CMS right now, I would want that leak deleted just like any other developer who puts time and effort into their development.

Learn how to code first and stop faking the whole scene that you're a developer, because it's not working.
You code and design your own shit, put it on your shitty website, stop ripping shit, then you can call yourself a web developer.

Until then, fuck off.
Its a Fucking Template Chill Nigga

Paradize

Sep 6, 2012
@@Awesome I doubt you even know what you're requesting...
The habbo theme already has blue tabs..

Awesome

Sep 8, 2012
Why Are you making this service if noone got one yet?your bitching because noones following the rules..but you havent even attempted ANY.

Fap

Jul 25, 2011
My CMS will be full of exploits and it'll suck and it'll be a piece of shit and you're buying plenty of books and blah.
Unlike you, I go to fucking school for web development, software programming - mostly game design, business and administration and photography.

Your knowledge in this shit will come later on, when you learn, but right now, don't doubt someones work.
You're getting butthurt because you fail to succeed at ripping someones work, you may rip Dwight's but you're not ripping mine, especially when it's not even done being coded yet, how low is that?

I'm trolling CMS fans? No.
Am I defending my CMS for the CMS fans? Yes.

Buh-bye.

Just Shut Up... No One Cares About What You Learnt or What School You Go... Your Ripping Habbo's Client Files... How Should they Feel Then... Get Along With Other People and You Will be Fine!

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
Buncha noobs here trying to flame please close this thread before more noobs get involved such as Sway again and a noob called Fap who can spam with flaming.

Sway

Ruby and Python are married.
Dec 19, 2010
Nobody is flaming the thread and I don't think you know what "noob" means.
Someone should really close the thread though.

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
Nobody is flaming the thread and I don't think you know what "noob" means.
Someone should really close the thread though.

I do know what ''Noob'' is

Someone should indeed close this thread

Sep 19, 2010
Since when, I just like it...\
No reason to get all protective over a damn template, If someone likes it they are free to use it, after all you never said different.

Err, that statement is invalid. They are free to use it with the owners permission.

ot; You've showed no previous work, so how will we know how valid your coding is? Better yet your design.

Paradize

Sep 6, 2012
Oh right, because you don't know how to request this thread should be closed. NOONE has even read the rules and has actually made a valid request. I've had enough of noobs with 3 message counts requesting a blue tab habbo theme when the tabs are already blue -.-

Awesome

Sep 8, 2012
Oh right, because you don't know how to request this thread should be closed. NOONE has even read the rules and has actually made a valid request. I've had enough of noobs with 3 message counts requesting a blue tab habbo theme when the tabs are already blue -.-
if ur gunna make a thread saying you will make themes,you actually have to attempt to mke it,not just be a noob and rage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread