[Service] Rev Themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradize

Sep 6, 2012
Hey, it may seem I'm new but I've just wanted a new start on all the forums.
I'm not a noob your request will get done though it may take some time depending on the requests.
I do this out of my free time and your request will get done but as I've said it may take time.
Before you request you will need to give some rough designs in paint and at least 5 lines of detail about
what you are requesting.
I will not accept a request with no detail as I would have pretty much nothing to work with.
Along with the theme I can also make custom news windows.
Okay, anyway here is the form:

Code:
Hotel Name & Link:
Color Scheme:
Any Extra Pages(Extra Pages like badge shops you want restyled):
Custom News(If so what would it look like at least 3 lines of detail):
Rough Design in Paint(So I can get the basic idea):
Details(At least 5 lines):

ETA:
1-
2-
3-

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Hotel Name: Light Hotel
Make a template like this
mdvx59h5

Sway

Ruby and Python are married.
Dec 19, 2010
LOL, trying to steal my template, huh?
Nice.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
LOL, trying to steal my template, huh?
Nice.
Since when, I just like it...\
No reason to get all protective over a damn template, If someone likes it they are free to use it, after all you never said different.

Sway

Dec 19, 2010
I designed the template and it is in plan to be coded for my project.
You taking an image of it, coding it and using it without it being free to the public just yet is simply low.

Ever heard of intellectual property infringement?

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Hey Crunch, Sway is a badass..She deleted her image because someone likes it..Maybe she stop her cms development because someone likes it too!

Ever heard of Sulake, yea the company owning habbo
Get permission to use their theme, and their game style before you start with your shit

Exception

Nov 10, 2011
I designed the template and it is in plan to be coded for my project.
You taking an image of it, coding it and using it without it being free to the public just yet is simply low.

Ever heard of intellectual property infringement?
Not to brag but you already got good comments on your project why reject Leader on it

Sway

Dec 19, 2010
I'm not a female and I don't want anything deleted because someone likes it, I want it deleted because someone is trying to use it without it being released to the public yet. My CMS will be released to the public, but if someone leaks my CMS right now, I would want that leak deleted just like any other developer who puts time and effort into their development.

Learn how to code first and stop faking the whole scene that you're a developer, because it's not working.
You code and design your own shit, put it on your shitty website, stop ripping shit, then you can call yourself a web developer.

Until then, fuck off.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I'm not a female and I don't want anything deleted because someone likes it, I want it deleted because someone is trying to use it without it being released to the public yet. My CMS will be released to the public, but if someone leaks my CMS right now, I would want that leak deleted just like any other developer who puts time and effort into their development.

Learn how to code first and stop faking the whole scene that you're a developer, because it's not working.
You code and design your own shit, put it on your shitty website, stop ripping shit, then you can call yourself a web developer.

Until then, fuck off.
Hey you act like a bitch, Why not just call you a bitch, It's not leaking when it's on your cms development thread..Shut the fuck up. Your cms will probably be full of exploits and everything, Not look I do some coding here and there..But you hear that I can't code css.. Don't worry I am buying me plenty of coding books when I get the time and money! Now fuck off, you have nothing to do besides troll up on cms fans, I think your cms will be a piece of shit because of you! Now bye

Sway

Dec 19, 2010
My CMS will be full of exploits and it'll suck and it'll be a piece of shit and you're buying plenty of books and blah.
Unlike you, I go to fucking school for web development, software programming - mostly game design, business and administration and photography.

Your knowledge in this shit will come later on, when you learn, but right now, don't doubt someones work.
You're getting butthurt because you fail to succeed at ripping someones work, you may rip Dwight's but you're not ripping mine, especially when it's not even done being coded yet, how low is that?

I'm trolling CMS fans? No.
Am I defending my CMS for the CMS fans? Yes.

Buh-bye.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
My CMS will be full of exploits and it'll suck and it'll be a piece of shit and you're buying plenty of books and blah.
Unlike you, I go to fucking school for web development, software programming - mostly game design, business and administration and photography.

Your knowledge in this shit will come later on, when you learn, but right now, don't doubt someones work.
You're getting butthurt because you fail to succeed at ripping someones work, you may rip Dwight's but you're not ripping mine, especially when it's not even done being coded yet, how low is that?

I just like the template, It's not ripping..I never said I coded it. I ripped some of Dwight's work just because I can't do anything in css..Sorry that you pasted a picture of another site, and called it yours. I don't do the same, However your cms may be, I simple do not give a fuck anymore..I will never support your cms again, And your little private message stating your on your period, Do I give a fuck, Heres a cookie and a tampon..Now bye!

Sway

Dec 19, 2010
I pasted a picture of another site...
Have you ever seen a website with that template? If so, tell me and I'll contact Joe, the designer, as soon as possible.

You will never support my CMS again because I don't want you to use my planned template, unauthorized, before it's released?
Good luck in the real world, buddy.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011

Buh-bye.

i see u go skool for ze programming, here's a fact from a guy who actually did programming in school lol.

They teach you fuck all, just the basics is all they really focus on teaching you.

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
I just like the template, It's not ripping..I never said I coded it. I ripped some of Dwight's work just because I can't do anything in css..Sorry that you pasted a picture of another site, and called it yours. I don't do the same, However your cms may be, I simple do not give a fuck anymore..I will never support your cms again, And your little private message stating your on your period, Do I give a fuck, Heres a cookie and a tampon..Now bye!

By reading your comments and lack of facts proving that you're not ripping our template system, I'd say that you're completely retarded. You can't rip something that's NOT BEEN RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC YET and call it yours, for one we posted that on the thread because on devbest when creating a thread you're supposed to post codes of your templates and images etc.

You taking our already planned ideas and trying to use it for your shit, is completely low. I'd for one also say that you can't do shit at all, why don't you learn how to code and develop? Then come talk to us. Get your own shit, don't use others.

Also, You are aware if you code this before we do or some shit, we lose complete motivation of making this template for our project because we want it to be unique.

ps. before you have your period on me, I'm also a developer of this CMS that we're making.
Thanks
Stevee

Sway

Dec 19, 2010
Thank you for telling everyo
i see u go skool for ze programming, here's a fact from a guy who actually did programming in school lol.

They teach you fuck all, just the basics is all they really focus on teaching you.

Thank you for telling everyone your experience in those classes.
You obviously live in New York.

I know you're just fucking around with the spelling and shit, but I feel the need to add the best diss evar.
Should have taken English courses instead!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA!! HILARIOUS.
I'm so funny.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
By reading your comments and lack of facts proving that you're not ripping our template system, I'd say that you're completely retarded. You can't rip something that's NOT BEEN RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC YET and call it yours, for one we posted that on the thread because on devbest when creating a thread you're supposed to post codes of your templates and images etc.

You taking our already planned ideas and trying to use it for your shit, is completely low. I'd for one also say that you can't do shit at all, why don't you learn how to code and develop? Then come talk to us. Get your own shit, don't use others.

Also, You are aware if you code this before we do or some shit, we lose complete motivation of making this template for our project because we want it to be unique.

ps. before you have your period on me, I'm also a developer of this CMS that we're making.
Thanks
Stevee
I never said that I designed the template..I never said I would code the template..I was a big fan of the design, and wanted to see it on Revcms. How is that ripping, How am I retarded for that? By reading your post, it proves that you are a complete fuck who just likes to troll others...I do not give a fuck what anyone says, I did not rip it, I never planned to..I just think it's stupid that a fan of someones design gets told to 'fuck off' and called 'retarded' because he wanted someone to code it for him. Look, I can't code a lot of things, That does not mean that I am retarded in any way!

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Thank you for telling everyo

Thank you for telling everyone your experience in those classes.
You obviously live in New York.

I know you're just fucking around with the spelling and shit, but I feel the need to add the best diss evar.
Should have taken English courses instead!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA!! HILARIOUS.
I'm so funny.

No shitty American education lol, it was all in the UK, i don't care about my spelling over the web unless it's important, English course? Everyone does English in school/High school what ever you americans call it.

Sway

Dec 19, 2010
I never said that I designed the template..I never said I would code the template..I was a big fan of the design, and wanted to see it on Revcms. How is that ripping, How am I retarded for that? By reading your post, it proves that you are a complete fuck who just likes to troll others...I do not give a fuck what anyone says, I did not rip it, I never planned to..I just think it's stupid that a fan of someones design gets told to 'fuck off' and called 'retarded' because he wanted someone to code it for him. Look, I can't code a lot of things, That does not mean that I am retarded in any way!

You're still not grasping the concept of intellectual property rights.
Someone offered a theme making service for RevCMS, I assume.

Now that I have that information, didn't know about that, you do know there's something called competition.
Have you ever seen those Step Up movies when like the bad team steals the moves of the good team and uses it for the tournament?

Yeah.
We designed this, we're coding this for DualCMS.
After it is released, you can do fuck all with it. It's open source.
Before it is released, you can't.

No shitty American education lol, it was all in the UK, i don't care about my spelling over the web unless it's important, English course? Everyone does English in school/High school what ever you americans call it.

I was kidding about the English, if you didn't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread