[Service] Rev Themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
You're still not grasping the concept of intellectual property rights.
Someone offered a theme making service for RevCMS, I assume.

Now that I have that information, didn't know about that, you do know there's something called competition.
Have you ever seen those Step Up movies when like the bad team steals the moves of the good team and uses it for the tournament?

Yeah.
We designed this, we're coding this for DualCMS.
After it is released, you can do fuck all with it. It's open source.
Before it is released, you can't.

I was kidding about the English, if you didn't know.
Habbo was never open sourced, Yet everyone bases shit off of it and everything else...So I think I understand it, Your taking habbo's idea, and concept without asking for permission. I never asked for permission or anything else, Because of that. Now fuck off

Sway

Ruby and Python are married.
Dec 19, 2010
Go ahead and steal it then.
Everybody will know you stole it eventually, you're basically already known for ripping.
1 new rip added to your slate. Good job.

When and if you ever make a development in your life and it gets leaked or stolen,
you'll be in my position and know why I was defending my intellectual rights.

Good luck.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Go ahead and steal it then.
Everybody will know you stole it eventually, you're basically already known for ripping.
1 new rip added to your slate. Good job.

When and if you ever make a development in your life and it gets leaked or stolen,
you'll be in my position and know why I was defending my intellectual rights.

Good luck.
I guess you feel how Sulake feels now

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Not really.
They don't give a shit.
That's acutally a lie, They have been fighting a never ending war, They already took a step blocking their habbo imager on habbo.com, That was enough to hurt noobs..But now they're really trying! They started attacking people who have retros, and help develop them, Sooner or later Sulake will win. And if you really think they don't give a shit, maybe you shouldn't too. Sulake wasted a lot of time on developing a cms, and a nice site appealing to teens..And everyone else took that idea. When one person asks someone to make something like what you had, You rage..I never seen sulake doing that online.
Plus your ripping yourself, That logo of yours..Is from cooltext.com
You never acknowledged that

Joh

Jan 10, 2011
Holy fucking rage on my dick. Dang, if you wanna use my template coulda just asked. Guess this is a lesson learnt to watermark my shit for now on :). Go ahead and use it, it's an ugly piece of shit anyways. Cheers to you

Sway

Ruby and Python are married.
Dec 19, 2010
Why are you still typing essays?
Just steal it already.
We're making another one, as Joe said on the thread, and we're still using this one.

We're using this one, once you code it or the maker of this thread codes it or some shit.
I assume it'll be on your website, I'll simply view:source.

Thanks for making our jobs much easier.

TyLeR_RuLeZ

May 6, 2012
Hotel Name & Link:Cloud Hotel,
Color Scheme:blue,White
Any Extra Pages(Extra Pages like badge shops you want restyled):BadgeShop,StaffPage,BotShop
Custom News(If so what would it look like at least 3 lines of detail):
Rough Design in Paint(So I can get the basic idea):
1h36hf.png

k3ocn4.png

Details(At least 5 lines):Make It Look Neat,Good,And Like That Me Page^^

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
I never said that I designed the template..I never said I would code the template..I was a big fan of the design, and wanted to see it on Revcms. How is that ripping, How am I retarded for that? By reading your post, it proves that you are a complete fuck who just likes to troll others...I do not give a fuck what anyone says, I did not rip it, I never planned to..I just think it's stupid that a fan of someones design gets told to 'fuck off' and called 'retarded' because he wanted someone to code it for him. Look, I can't code a lot of things, That does not mean that I am retarded in any way!

I'll say this once and only once, our template system wasn't made for rev. If it was we'd have released it for rev... Get that through your head.

Another note, I'm not trolling you.. Do you even know what a troll is? I'm thinking you don't and I never once told you to "Fuck off" So please, don't put words into my mouth. I'm not trolling you nor am I going to troll you. Get it through your head.

Thanks,
Stevee.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
I'll say this once and only once, our template system wasn't made for rev. If it was we'd have released it for rev... Get that through your head.

Another note, I'm not trolling you.. Do you even know what a troll is? I'm thinking you don't and I never once told you to "Fuck off" So please, don't put words into my mouth. I'm not trolling you nor am I going to troll you. Get it through your head.

Thanks,
Stevee.
The fact is that he likes it, I don't understand why are you making this so complicated. It's one person that wants to use work of yours in you're in denial. If you're gonna release something that looks something like it, people will use it of course, so why not let him use it? Are you doing this because there's no credits? I'm sure he will add them if just asked. My point is why are you even holding a grudge with someone that's using work that is soon to be released, if you were gonna release it. Also some people just find Rev better, or easier. It doesn't really matter about a template system, the skin is just appealing to him.
Now if you were gonna use this privately and didn't want someone else using your work, then I'd understand. You yourself said it was shitty, so why even care? After awhile he'll see others might not like it and I doubt he'd keep it. He's also a man of credit, if you clicked it personal website in his signature he didn't remove credits, he simply added his name because he did a little work to it.

Now let's go on-topic..

Have you done any work to show what you're capable of? I'd like to see some skins you've made before if possible.

Crup

weeeeee
Jul 25, 2010
I highly doubt you'll be able to make a template for each and every requests.

Paradize

Sep 6, 2012
Ok,
Tyler's Request: Denied(Did you even bother reading the rules?)
Leader's Request: Denied(You stole the design from others, even if they're using a new design I'm not making themes using other people's ideas)
And please don't make my thread a warzone D;
Also to all those who want proof I can't give any yet as I've got a terrible brain when it comes to design and the aesthetics.
So I'll only be able to show an example after the first request. Why would I waste my time trolling about rev theme requests if I can't even make them?

Awesome

Sep 8, 2012
Hotel Name & Link:Swagg Hotel.Link:
Color Scheme:red And Black
Any Extra Pages(Extra Pages like badge shops you want restyled):BadgeShops,Bot Shop
Custom News(If so what would it look like at least 3 lines of detail):
Rough Design in Paint(So I can get the basic idea):(This May Not Be Good Cause I suck at paint)

2wbvjq1.png

Details(At least 5 lines):Make It Neat,Attractive,A Little Better Then Mine,Can You Add The BadgeShop And Bot Shop In Cause I forgot To.Thanks,

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I doubt he'll be able to make all the requests like said.

has he even started one?

Paradize

Sep 6, 2012
The problem is noone is actually following the rules I've given so I don't have any idea what to do. I guess I'll ask for more detail rather than denying.

1. I said I restyle the extra pages, you need no supply the non-styled pages with different styles for me to restyle.
2. What exactly do you want the buttons to look like
3. That looks exactly like the 'New' Habbo Theme but with blue buttons and a radio on the side. Is this what you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread