Seeking Web Developer/Programmer For A Small Job

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
Greetings everyone,

I'm currently looking for an experienced web developer/programmer who's interested in making a couple of pages for my retro's website. I'm searching for someone who is capable of making a functional register page, gallery, and about the hotel page. The design that we have worked out is similar to the current Habbo website. We are nearing a point where we open our hotel to the public but we just need a few pages made and a couple of bugs fixed in some existing pages.

For the right candidate capable of producing quality work, monetary compensation is involved. If you send over pages that aren't functional, don't match our design, or you try some sly scheme; you will not be paid for work regardless of what you do. If the experience is positive for both parties involved, I'm interested in possibly also setting up more work in the future.

If you are interested leave a comment, maybe including some links to work you have done. We can discuss more details in messages or discord.

Thanks for your time and interest, enjoy your weekend! ^.^

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
I'd help but I need a better understanding of what you want. If you require JSON code then I'm not the guy, cause I'm not so well off with JSON.

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
Well I just made a new index page for my site but none of the other pages match the design. I actually just got a register page underway that will match but all the pages after you login are very ugly. I was curious if someone could make like a template page that matches our design so we could just add all the page elements and info for the rest of the pages. I also wanted a page to display while you waited for a new page to load while navigating the site.
We are working with RevCMS rn (i know, i know) but are just editing parts of it slowly until we have time to learn more web programming and can make a more customized CMS of our own.

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
Well I just made a new index page for my site but none of the other pages match the design. I actually just got a register page underway that will match but all the pages after you login are very ugly. I was curious if someone could make like a template page that matches our design so we could just add all the page elements and info for the rest of the pages. I also wanted a page to display while you waited for a new page to load while navigating the site.
We are working with RevCMS rn (i know, i know) but are just editing parts of it slowly until we have time to learn more web programming and can make a more customized CMS of our own.
Cool I'm up for it :)

Users who are viewing this thread