Ruby and gold horse statue not found in catalog_items

tobi3591

Mar 16, 2018
Hello the title says it all.
I'm currently fixing up some of the LTD rares in the catalog, and i found the Ruby Horse in the Asia for 1 credit, can't find it anywhere in the catalog_items. Who knows the ID of the furni?
Thanks anyways

ZaneyRetros

i am dead
Jul 27, 2015
Hi, pretty sure you can search in your DB for the name of the item. If you're wanting to change how much it costs you need to find the correct ID and it should say cost or something related to that. If you can't search, you can put it in ascending order in your DB and make sure you check thoroughly from page to page.

Hope I could help.

Regards,
Zane

tobi3591

Mar 16, 2018
Hi, pretty sure you can search in your DB for the name of the item. If you're wanting to change how much it costs you need to find the correct ID and it should say cost or something related to that. If you can't search, you can put it in ascending order in your DB and make sure you check thoroughly from page to page.

Hope I could help.

Regards,
Zane
Hello there again.
Thanks for your reply. I have tryed to search the name, the ID from the client and there is not that ID in the database.
I have tryed the catalog_items. hmmmm this is weird lol

ZaneyRetros

i am dead
Jul 27, 2015
I will help you if you PM me on Devbest. I am not responding on Discord due to breaking my phone and not having access to it due to having 2FA activated.

Regards,
Zane

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
Hi there! Make sure you search the name of the furniture as how it appears when you place it in a room, not the name of the furniture from the catalogue. Search in furnidata.xml - you’ll see the furniture ID in there.

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016
The ID for that item I have got is; 5538.
To find the item you look in the catalog_pages table. Then find the page name you want to look into, and then get that ID (Which is the first column);
5SB77GM.png

Once you've found that, you can run this as a query;
Code:
SELECT * FROM catalog_items WHERE page_id = '16';
This will then popup;
wuY0XHC.png

From there you want to go to the third column which will hopefully be the Item_ID column. You want to get that ID, and then run this query;
Code:
SELECT * FROM furniture WHERE id = '202';
Then from there it should look like this;
tejwHZM.png

And with all that, you should be able to find any furniture you want, in this case you want to find the Ruby and Gold horse item.

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
The ID for that item I have got is; 5538.
To find the item you look in the catalog_pages table. Then find the page name you want to look into, and then get that ID (Which is the first column);
5SB77GM.png

Once you've found that, you can run this as a query;
Code:
SELECT * FROM catalog_items WHERE page_id = '16';
This will then popup;
wuY0XHC.png

From there you want to go to the third column which will hopefully be the Item_ID column. You want to get that ID, and then run this query;
Code:
SELECT * FROM furniture WHERE id = '202';
Then from there it should look like this;
tejwHZM.png

And with all that, you should be able to find any furniture you want, in this case you want to find the Ruby and Gold horse item.

You tryna upstage me, boy?!

Users who are viewing this thread