RevCMS Login Problem

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Hi,

I'm kinda stumped, I recently moved my servers and domain and now when I try and login to my RevCMS it just 'refreshes' the page and doesn't actually login? Is this something to do with the session or something? You can try it out at nebbo.pw

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
J2BOY2K.png

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Only you will know that, you'll have to do some searching through your files to find it.
Uh, this CMS has been working fine since I moved lol, nothing like this has been added (checked everywhere in my RevCMS and skin)
Besides, that meta tag would just constantly loop direct into my index not log my session in/out.

ALSO, I've tried the default RevCMS theme and Hejula skin, I get the same issue. I don't know where you found that meta tag, the only meta tags I have in my skin is the disconnected page, 404 and maintenance.

In they're you will find the following code :
Irony

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Uh, this CMS has been working fine since I moved lol, nothing like this has been added (checked everywhere in my RevCMS and skin)
Besides, that meta tag would just constantly loop direct into my index not log my session in/out.

ALSO, I've tried the default RevCMS theme and Hejula skin, I get the same issue. I don't know where you found that meta tag, the only meta tags I have in my skin is the disconnected page, 404 and maintenance.

Irony
I didn't find that meta tag, I ran a POST request to your site's login form and that was the result it returned.

If you've tried multiple themes, it might be that you've edited one of the base CMS files. Have you tried downloading the original RevCMS release?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I didn't find that meta tag, I ran a POST request to your site's login form and that was the result it returned.

If you've tried multiple themes, it might be that you've edited one of the base CMS files. Have you tried downloading the original RevCMS release?
Yeah it's a database problem. I'm 100%.
I have tried the default RevCMS (again) I get the same issue.

Users who are viewing this thread