RevCMS Login Problem

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Hi,

I'm kinda stumped, I recently moved my servers and domain and now when I try and login to my RevCMS it just 'refreshes' the page and doesn't actually login? Is this something to do with the session or something? You can try it out at nebbo.pw

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
The IP address on the VPS was recently changed, I also changed the domain and added a HTTP proxy (web EU Javapipe)

that's all that's happened in the past 12 hours

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Are up updating the IP once the user logs in?
There is a check that happens when you load up a page which logs the use out if they're IP isn't the same as in the database.
That could be the problem.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Are up updating the IP once the user logs in?
There is a check that happens when you load up a page which logs the use out if they're IP isn't the same as in the database.
That could be the problem.
Can this check be removed to see if this is actually what's happening?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Yeah, only users who are online (or active? - basically how the credits/duckets timers work - AFK users do not benefit)

Since I would like a diamond per hour I cannot use the timers that already exist - I'm just guessing here I don't really have any experience with C#/emulators.

mcmatters

Dec 2, 2014
Yeah, only users who are online (or active? - basically how the credits/duckets timers work - AFK users do not benefit)

Since I would like a diamond per hour I cannot use the timers that already exist - I'm just guessing here I don't really have any experience with C#/emulators.
you just need to clone the code of the timers and edit the interval

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012

You could just give the diamonds to online users, all you'd need to do is slightly adjust the SQL to something along the lines of:
Code:
UPDATE users SET diamonds = diamonds + 1 WHERE online = '1';

You'd just have to edit it and make it a cron so that it runs every hour.

think he means while users are online and an hour from when they log in.

I guess if you also wanted you could make use of their last login value within the query too so that it only gives the diamonds to certain online users based on their last login by comparing the current time to the stored timestamp.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread