RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Alright, so I finished doing an awesome class loader. By awesome I mean.. Extremely awesome, not kidding. Only issue is that it's not parsing some params properly, but that's it. I will try to solve it, but I'm definitely using this Loader I made.

With the loader, I'm also using the __autoload function which also saves some space.

Widget system is looking nice, I kinda think sometimes it's fucking Inception because it's like file inside file inside file with the {widget->widget_name} tools, but this just gives greater flexiblity, something I strive for.

That is all.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Alright, fixed the issue while implementing the new Loader.

Now, going to get back to doing the features. WEEEE

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Ok, so I decided to put in something to monitor web page load.

Looks like this..

Screen%20Shot%202011-11-18%20at%204.58.03%20PM.png

So yea, as you can see it's extremely fast. That's the result after hitting the 'Submit' button for log in.

I would say the average loading time is about 0.004-0.006 seconds since that page didn't have to do much, which is amazing still.
It won't be visible on the site, it'll be commented out but the owner will always be able to do "view-source:" and monitor page loading time.

EDIT: By the way, the loading time will probably differ since this is in localhost, big difference from actually having it on the website. But still, good time! :)
Expect more updates!

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Ok, so I decided to put in something to monitor web page load.

Looks like this..

Screen%20Shot%202011-11-18%20at%204.58.03%20PM.png

So yea, as you can see it's extremely fast. That's the result after hitting the 'Submit' button for log in.

I would say the average loading time is about 0.004-0.006 seconds since that page didn't have to do much, which is amazing still.
It won't be visible on the site, it'll be commented out but the owner will always be able to do "view-source:" and monitor page loading time.

Expect more updates!
woah...
you sir, are a PHP master
Good luck with further development :D

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Alright, some lil updates ^^

Finished error handling -
Also, I've made it very easy so you can change your hash to anything, it's in the database files.
I am very happy with it. -

Only thing that kinda annoys me is that now EVERY password-related field will have to be named 'password' instead of 'login_password' or 'lpassword', etc.

Anyways, that's it for now.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Alright, some lil updates ^^

Finished error handling -
Also, I've made it very easy so you can change your hash to anything, it's in the database files.
I am very happy with it. -

Only thing that kinda annoys me is that now EVERY password-related field will have to be named 'password' instead of 'login_password' or 'lpassword', etc.

Anyways, that's it for now.
Erm, the screen shot looks like ICECRON, & why is it in spanish?

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Erm, the screen shot looks like ICECRON, & why is it in spanish?
It is the 'Icecron' theme. I think it's rather sexy and decided to add it.

And, it's in Spanish because I'm testing the language system. It works both for English and Spanish at the moment.

English:

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Progress looks awesome Manuel! Hope to see more soon keep it going.
Thanks!

So, all I have done this weekend is edit a few things how it was handling $_POST's variables and put in some code for the register and index to work, really nothing.

I've worked on the Framework and CMS for countless hours now since I've started the project, so much PHP... So I've taken the time to design a site in Adobe Fireworks, actually no HTML or CSS, just designing. And after that, I think I'm ready to get back and work with PHP. I just needed a rest from it.

So, expect updates soon!

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
After looking at the Framework for about 5 minutes thinking of how to improve it, I noticed it was getting a little bit messy, so I added some folder for sum stuff.

Also, I'll be making a cronjob class library since I think I may need it. Will work on register soon!

Reactions: JpK

JpK

Oct 5, 2011
Playboy, I think you should post some more Youtube vids showing some sneak peaks

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Playboy, I think you should post some more Youtube vids showing some sneak peaks
Gotta' be careful with what I show.

Anywhore, I just got done doing a CronJob class. I have very good ideas in which I'd need it.
Such as: Automatic(Cron Job, duh!) database backup.

UPDATE

I implemented a cron script to automatically backup your database every X month(s)/day(s)/hour(s).

NOTE: You pick the value of X

JpK

Oct 5, 2011
Damp! You're really hooked on this now! Keep it up bro, I can't wait for the release :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread