RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Nice job :) What date you expect to releas this?

Don't really know, I'm working on the Rev Framework with Pure/James and then we'll start doing the habbo-related stuff, login, register, etc.

ANYWHORE, BIG UPDATES

Class instantiation/construction was completely rethinked and redone by Pure/James, who has been an great help, and I. Big improvements, since this was the biggest problem it had.

Tons of bugs/errors have been burned up, you can already see the template in when visiting the site and all.

Kinda re-thinked the RSS class library, it now is a children of an XML class which will be used for some stuff in the CMS, besides a RSS feed.

Loads and loads of class name changes and a few more classes and folders made.

Project's going great, wait on tight :cool:

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I'm believing naww...
2s17ol5.png

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
I may create a template for Rev :cool:. Will it (Rev 3.0) still use the same {username} and {motto} commands? Just wondering

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Alright, some updates.

The framework is almost complete, so next up is working on the Habbo-related features.
The CMS will feature 3 styles, including Habbo.com's style FYI.

James and I still have to decide one more important thing on how something will be handled, but that's about it.
Next up to do is login and register, and go from there.

I may create a template for Rev :cool:. Will it (Rev 3.0) still use the same {username} and {motto} commands? Just wondering

Yes, it'll still use {username} and {motto} tools, etc. That's something I don't wanna eliminate.

HabboME

Oct 14, 2011
Alright, some updates.

The framework is almost complete, so next up is working on the Habbo-related features.
The CMS will feature 3 styles, including Habbo.com's style FYI.

James and I still have to decide one more important thing on how something will be handled, but that's about it.
Next up to do is login and register, and go from there.

Yes, it'll still use {username} and {motto} tools, etc. That's something I don't wanna eliminate.

Aw lol I've already ripped habbo's style for 1.9.9

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Alright, so, yesterday I finally divided what was going to be the CMS and what is the framework, the framework is clean of Habbo-related stuff, ready for me to test and use for my personal project. THE FRAMEWORK WILL NOT BE RELEASED.

The CMS, I need to take out stuff from the framework that won't be of any use for the CMS, like a couple of class libraries that are for my own personal use.

Just kinda making out the concept of how it's going to be, I'll be working on it again in the next few days. Expect some updates!

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
What theme will be the default theme for this?

You'll be able to use any theme you'd like, there isn't really a default one.

NOTE: IF SOMEONE WANTS THEIR THEME INCLUDED IN THE RELEASE, AND IT'S GOOD, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IT.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Decided to look tonight to see if I found an already-made Facebook API Class, one that could facilitate all this work, and I grabbed the best one that I could find.

So, after some editing the class(Library class) is ready for use!

;)

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Alright, I have been thinking of doing 'template widgets' and I want them to be handled in the HK, so the easiest way to do this is to name the widgets in the database, with a structure like..

rev_widgets
  • widget_id - The Widget's ID - Example: 7
  • widget_name - The Widget's name - Example: vip_box
  • widget_page - Page name where the widget should be called - Example: me
  • widget_activated - If the widget is activate, yes or no. - Example: 1
Then get the activated widgets that match the file that the user is in, and add them to the template. The tricky thing is how to add it to the template, perhaps I'll do a page structure like this..(Not using MySQL)..

• Header
    • menu bar
    • etc
    • etc
  • widgets
    • user_info_box
    • articles_box
    • vip_box
    • etc
    • etc
  • footer
    • credits(Powered by RevCMS)
    • site links(like in the mango design)
    • etc
    • etc
I think I'm going on the right direction here, will have to think a little bit further though ;)

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Big update, I've finally decided how the template is going to be structured.
I won't tell, because the idea is suuu good I don't want anyone else using it.

Time will tell ;)

Reactions: JpK

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Alright, finished working on widgets and the template in general. All working 100% ;]

Pretty awesome how I did it, good progress.

JpK

Oct 5, 2011
If you ever need any beta testers, I'm more than happy to test it on my Habbo Hotel private server :) I'm using the current RevCMS 1.9.9

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
If you ever need any beta testers, I'm more than happy to test it on my Habbo Hotel private server :) I'm using the current RevCMS 1.9.9

Thanks, I am thinking of giving it to some hotels for testing, I'll remember you when it's time.

Reactions: JpK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread