RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailezned

May 24, 2012
I hope this time there is a housekeeping made for RevCMS 3.0, RevHK. :lol:
Could be something like from PhoenixPHP but much complex since you're doing widgets as you mentioned in the far away pages. Fully functionable news, from deleting to editing and even to adding (of course, lol). And to users editing you can edit such field depending on your rank which can be adjusted through a table on the database (could be a new column on permission_ranks for Phoenix). :up:

This project, along with RevEMU is going big.

I agree with that. Would be smexy if Rev has it's own fully functional HK. Like the PHPRetro's HK.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
And the part where it says 'Enter as [username]' does this mean multiple accounts on one email?

At the moment I'm not planning to do a character-picking page, but will maybe do in the future or in other skin.

646745521125.png

Actually, no.

----

Been working on HK, wait.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
At the moment I'm not planning to do a character-picking page, but will maybe do in the future or in other skin.

Actually, no.

----

Been working on HK, wait.

Obbo Is down for now. Preview be back up maybe in a few hour, ordering a new server now.
--
- Online again.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
has a sexy template for the HK done, he'll just be fixing it up.
I'll code it as fast as possible and then release tiem:)

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
has a sexy template for the HK done, he'll just be fixing it up.
I'll code it as fast as possible and then release tiem:)
Every post you make on this thread makes me so exited :D Cant wait to see the release :),
A question if i may; In your oppinion, is RevCMS 3.0 EVEN MORE LIGHT WEIGHT THEN RevCMS 1.x.x?
If so, just wow.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Every post you make on this thread makes me so exited :D Cant wait to see the release :),
A question if i may; In your oppinion, is RevCMS 3.0 EVEN MORE LIGHT WEIGHT THEN RevCMS 1.x.x?
If so, just wow.

Lightweight? No, no. Rev 3.0 has a ton of files and tons of lines of code -- but that's not really a bad thing, at least in this case.
It runs on my own PHP Framework which is pretty scalable and just amazing -- something you just cannot do without some lines of code.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Lightweight? No, no. Rev 3.0 has a ton of files and tons of lines of code -- but that's not really a bad thing, at least in this case.
It runs on my own PHP Framework which is pretty scalable and just amazing -- something you just cannot do without some lines of code.
Hm Hm, Nice. Even though it may not be as light as rev 1, im seeing that there is alot more features in 3.0 :D
Correct?

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Not in all cases... a website that is just HTML may load faster than a website that has a shit load of PHP and MySQL.
Of course, fetching only HTML, paragraphs and styles are alot easier and faster to load rathern than fetching PHP, gathering functions all over the configuration files, cores, templates etc. and even gathering database datas is different. It really depends on your internet speed. ;)

Spartak

Sep 24, 2011
theres different method on how you can run your cms faster..like load all ajax stuff at the end of your page ...

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
That would be a series of web pages. Not a CMS.
Pretty sure I was just trying to prove a point, not trying to go off topic. Meaning, there was no need to comment on what post.

ONT: I cant wait until Rev 3.0 is released. Hope RevEMU is released soon too.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Pretty sure I was just trying to prove a point, not trying to go off topic. Meaning, there was no need to comment on what post.

ONT: I cant wait until Rev 3.0 is released. Hope RevEMU is released soon too.

I just forgot something pretty important, Facebook integration and Twtitter feed - going to work on that now while Heap finishes the HK.

JoshuaLuke

Posting Freak
Jan 29, 2012
Screenshots of the HK here:
revHK_02.png

revHK_01.png
I still need to add modular boxes for alerts, warnings, errors and such and then Kryptos will code it into the template. Then I'm gonna work on the front-end CMS template for this HK :)

Looks awesome, very updated, how are the statistics gathered, through third party or an actually coded stats system?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Screenshots of the HK here:
revHK_02.png

revHK_01.png
I still need to add modular boxes for alerts, warnings, errors and such and then Kryptos will code it into the template. Then I'm gonna work on the front-end CMS template for this HK :)

Looking really nice, but how does/will 'Cloned Users' work? - Does it check for Clones online, or clones in the database all together? or.. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread