Not open for further replies.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
So it may be done tonight? :D
tumblr_lyfnwkheRH1qhv6pa.jpg

Twan

Feb 14, 2011
CookieMonsta, it should be cool if RevEmu also gonna be released in one of these days ;)

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Rev Emulator willbnot be released any time soon, considering barely nothing is coded except the core functions.

Snow

Dec 10, 2011
I can personally say from code discussions, this Web Application is simply amazing.. The flexibility and expandablity is astounding. The release will set the basis for the section and the community as a whole. After seeing it, it even made me want to get back to writing code and applying my self to better practices. Good luck with completing the whole thing.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I can personally say from code discussions, this Web Application is simply amazing.. The flexibility and expandablity is astounding. The release will set the basis for the section and the community as a whole. After seeing it, it even made me want to get back to writing code and applying my self to better practices. Good luck with completing the whole thing.
Thanks, those words mean a lot :)

UPDATES

Articles 100%

Article bar at the right.
Screen%20Shot%202012-05-29%20at%2012.03.03%20AM.png

TO NOTE: Article bar is scrollable, that's why the first text seems cut up.

When you click one of them links..
Screen%20Shot%202012-05-29%20at%2012.04.05%20AM.png

TO NOTE: Dates do work, that's just an old one.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Any works on the housekeeping? And also do we need to manually edit each navigator?

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
An idea would be to add Theme Changer in HK ^.^
Another is "Install". Install's SQL into DB, *Gotta have Otaku username and Pass for Phx*
And Last, Owner Install. After Installation is done, you can have a place to sign up as Admin, Owner, ect, So, you don't even have to enter Db

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
An idea would be to add Theme Changer in HK ^.^
Another is "Install". Install's SQL into DB, *Gotta have ***** username and Pass for Phx*
And Last, Owner Install. After Installation is done, you can have a place to sign up as Admin, Owner, ect, So, you don't even have to enter Db
o right, gotta' do an installer.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
That makes RevCMS "efficient" and "easier to use" than the other CMS out there. ;) Also it'll be cool if you'd have some "Introductions" on RevCMS with Habbo images to describe what they should expect upon installing RevCMS, bit appealing.

Nailezned

May 24, 2012
All I can say is that this is epic. Good luck on your project, I hope those uber fags will soon realize which one is the boss! Can't wait for the release!!!

Rue-Ryuzaki

Jul 28, 2010
This is the most beautiful CMS I have ever laid my eyes on. I will be donating after I get my bank account issues fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread