RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
It's Highcharts - which is a jQuery library. We will use data from the database.

Looking really nice, but how does/will 'Cloned Users' work? - Does it check for Clones online, or clones in the database all together? or.. ???
The idea is that it checks for each user with same IP address as other users. So it will count 1 clone user if there's two users with the same IP. When you see the clone users list, you will see each cloned users and the users also registered on the same IP and list it by date time.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Looking really nice, but how does/will 'Cloned Users' work? - Does it check for Clones online, or clones in the database all together? or.. ???

I doubt we'll use 'cloned users', I have in mind a page for banning them instead ;)

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
WOW hk looks so nice :)
I just hope this time you include some great things like uber :D You know, catalogue, ip look up those thingys :)

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
That housekeeping looks pretty epic heap. I like the idea of the stats in a graph form.
The cloned users is a good idea however some hotels might not mind multi accs.

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
That housekeeping looks pretty epic heap. I like the idea of the stats in a graph form.
The cloned users is a good idea however some hotels might not mind multi accs.
Although it is a great feature to see if people got scamm accounts ;)

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Although it is a great feature to see if people got scamm accounts ;)
Well yeh that is true,
However Kryptos did say above he had an idea to ban multi accounts, so at a guess there could be a var which is set for the max limit of IPS & if accounts are continuously made using the same IP over and over it will mass ban them. But thats just my guess :p

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
It looks way too bland, IMO. Kryptos, you should buy an admin panel off of ThemeForest.

Hejulaa

Apr 23, 2012
It looks way too bland, IMO. Kryptos, you should buy an admin panel off of ThemeForest.
Why make something more intricate then needs to be? Bland or not, it gets the job done and the purpose of a housekeeping is not to look good, more to manage the hotel without having to physically be logged in to the client.

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
Why make something more intricate then needs to be? Bland or not, it gets the job done and the purpose of a housekeeping is not to look good, more to manage the hotel without having to physically be logged in to the client.
Indeed, plus when its released, people will probs make it more habboish looking by adding in some images etc ^.^
HK actualy looks really proffessional :)

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
Since every theme got it's own HK and layout, people can choose not to use the default theme and HK - it's their choice if they don't like it. And the HK will be packed with a lot of tools, everything from CMS management, user management, server management and statistics - this HK was originally made for my own hotel (same with the theme), when I had one - but since I didn't run this anymore I though RevCMS could use this for the default.

I don't really care if people don't like my work without giving constructive criticism. And this is just the first preview of the HK, it will be updated in the future and people can contribute to the open source project when it's released.

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
So, is it just the HK to that needs to be done for it to be released now?
Or is there alot more to do :tired:

TehJohn

Sep 28, 2011
What ever happened to sending out a BETA to everyone who donated? :S Surely it would have been better to stress test it and run it on NGH for example with 400-500 users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread