Joshie

WebHost Founder
May 29, 2015
This post has been deleted due to copyright

Last edited:

Paypal

Freelance developer
Apr 1, 2017
'FreshRP Developers AuxRP developers' may i say i was the one who patched the bugs and fixed everything then gave it to the noob community of rps i would like my credits

Joshie

WebHost Founder
May 29, 2015
'FreshRP Developers AuxRP developers' may i say i was the one who patched the bugs and fixed everything then gave it to the noob community of rps i would like my credits
We're not aware of you patching anything at all, we've added credit to those who contributed towards this emulator and if you're able to provide evidence then we'll be more than happy to give you credit.

Paypal

Freelance developer
Apr 1, 2017
We're not aware of you patching anything at all, we've added credit to those who contributed towards this emulator and if you're able to provide evidence then we'll be more than happy to give you credit.
Ask around for Kraig all these little rps will tell you who i am

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Hello,
Do you have a demo of this working already?
More Commands
More Stable
Patched Exploits and packet errors
Less Laggy than before.
Edited commands
What commands are added to this emulator?
What Exploits did you exactly patch?
How "laggy" was this before?
Which commands are exactly edited?

Before I want to download something, I would like some detailed information about this. Also, are you planning on updating this emulator?

Reactions: Joe

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Can you add at least one screenshot and go into detail about the custom features?

Section rules:

Joshie

WebHost Founder
May 29, 2015
The DB SQL is in the file I believe
and freshrp.co.uk is the demo.

UPDATED!
SQL & IMAGE ADDED

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Im laughing so hard lol. You asked me on facebook how to change credits and stuff. You didn't even know how to debug on Visual Studio :down:

On topic; this still contains exploit so I wouldn't suggest using it because he can't patch anything

Paypal

Freelance developer
Apr 1, 2017
You shouldn't want your name on this emu credits lols
true LOL but still hate it when noobs go around claiming things also if you want the patched v you can find it when i posted it on nathancarneys emu post

Joshie

WebHost Founder
May 29, 2015
Hi Glavez, go to your rp_weapons table and there will be one that says "null" or is blank, replace it with something.

Hi ZaneyRetros & Liam
If you can provide me with proof of the exploits, I'd gladly look into it.
Also I don't believe I have anyone of you two on facebook nor any conversations with you?

ZaneyRetros

i am dead
Jul 27, 2015
Also, I wouldn't recommend using FluxRP Cms or Rage CMS as I believe they're exploited, unless you can fix the SQL Injection issue. People can SQL Inject - rank themselves, give them selves SP without Database.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread