[Release] REVCMS / CAMMEX SKIN

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I'm past working on CSS. I think I've set it up properly, that's just the way it looks. I don't think it's as much about the databased used, as much as it's about being able to communicate with said database. If there were a script that could be integrated into the pages, that would communicate with Navicat, I would be willing to make the switch. But I'd like to get this working first, before I try to substitute any of the core fundamentals that would form my hotel.

MySQL + Navicat boy, database management is basics, running querys and so forth. Navicat is what you use to open your database it's much more organized and efficient.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
@funkystrainz Navicat is a fundamental, faster, simpler, more efficient and much better for editing the database than phpMyAdmin.

Also, message me and I will help you as Imgur doesn't load on my PC

funkystrainz

Oct 12, 2016
MySQL + Navicat boy, database management is basics, running querys and so forth. Navicat is what you use to open your database it's much more organized and efficient.
See, I think it's the pre-configured cms variables that block me from being able to send any requests of my own. If I could process the form that is in my script, then the database would pick up on the entries that are sent to it.

@funkystrainz Navicat is a fundamental, faster, simpler, more efficient and much better for editing the database than phpMyAdmin.

Also, message me and I will help you as Imgur doesn't load on my PC
I'll definitely send you a message. I was up for 18 hours and fell asleep around 10ish last night. I have most of my CMS working, this is just one of the last steps I'll need to do, that's related to anything besides the client/emulator, for a testing environment.

A few people have recommened Navicat as well and I've downloaded it. Since phpMyAdmin is already connected to my localhost, I think I'd like to start with this layout I've got. I just need for data I've submitted to the registration page, to appear as a new entry in (whichever software I decide to use for) my database.

Users who are viewing this thread