[Release] REVCMS / CAMMEX SKIN

educs

Mar 26, 2016
Hello DevBest :)

This is one of my first threads here, and with that I want to share a CMS that has for some time already. This CMS uses the bootstrap, the design is simple with simple functions, but I think you can please.

Screenshots:

Download & VT:

Sorry for my English, I'm Brazilian.

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
Index and Register are awful, but I have to admit, the rest shows potential. Gratz.

Last edited:

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I like how unique it is, nice to see something different even if it is a bit too white. Nice release!

LOLbirds

Jun 23, 2016
Client is a white page, I even Copy and pasted my client.php From my WORKING THEME.
Would be nice if Client worked.
Very very late reply but, you were suppose to also transfer your .js & .css files used in your client.php. his skin folder will not have the same folders/locations as your skin folder lol

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Personally, I do not see what you are all raving about. I find it awful, looks plain, the index is erm, unique.
Needs more colour, features, pages should be more filled and more screenshots.
Thank you, that's the best skin i've ever test.
All I have to say to you is have a look around..

funkystrainz

Oct 12, 2016
So, I'm probably a good chunk of the way done setting up this CMS. I've linked the index to the register page for newcomers, And now need to be able to use both the register & index (where you'd login) to access the me.php page, with a created account. I can click the me page, and have enabled most of its' content, but there is no account, or {username} registered to the account, I should say.

This is what I've got so far:

(index)
(register)
(me) *I can't find the design for the background, whether its a background color or an image. I want to change it.
(database)

I get most of the content to appear, but there are a few issues, with the $user settings in particular, that would allow me to communicate with my database, as well as configure starting information (i.e motto, etc.). In order for me to be able to store & remember accounts for login, I need for the pages in this CMS to be able to communicate with my database.

Also, are the {online}, and {hotelName} from before that I had to manually fix, supposed to be a part of the theme that I need to activate or something?

If anyone has been successful with this, Let me know & I will PM you.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
So, I'm probably a good chunk of the way done setting up this CMS. I've linked the index to the register page for newcomers, And now need to be able to use both the register & index (where you'd login) to access the me.php page, with a created account. I can click the me page, and have enabled most of its' content, but there is no account, or {username} registered to the account, I should say.

This is what I've got so far:

(index)
(register)
(me) *I can't find the design for the background, whether its a background color or an image. I want to change it.
(database)

I get most of the content to appear, but there are a few issues, with the $user settings in particular, that would allow me to communicate with my database, as well as configure starting information (i.e motto, etc.). In order for me to be able to store & remember accounts for login, I need for the pages in this CMS to be able to communicate with my database.

Also, are the {online}, and {hotelName} from before that I had to manually fix, supposed to be a part of the theme that I need to activate or something?

If anyone has been successful with this, Let me know & I will PM you.

Step one is getting off phpmyadmin or setting up that connection to Navicat or a better database management tool. The content for the background image on the me page is under
..\app\tpl\skins\Habbo\styling\images\hotel\me

If you're using RevCMS atleast thats what it is.

funkystrainz

Oct 12, 2016
Step one is getting off phpmyadmin or setting up that connection to Navicat or a better database management tool. The content for the background image on the me page is under
..\app\tpl\skins\Habbo\styling\images\hotel\me

If you're using RevCMS atleast thats what it is.
I'm past working on CSS. I think I've set it up properly, that's just the way it looks. I don't think it's as much about the databased used, as much as it's about being able to communicate with said database. If there were a script that could be integrated into the pages, that would communicate with Navicat, I would be willing to make the switch. But I'd like to get this working first, before I try to substitute any of the core fundamentals that would form my hotel.

Users who are viewing this thread